Favorite Ejaculation Method?

All roads lead to the same place, but which way do you prefer? Providers, feel free to vote on which way you prefer to get someone off.
Straight down her throat!
Don't see option for "With her digging her nails in my as cheeks".
Favorite? My favorite is when she teases me with any wet slippery part of her body. She gets me close and backs off at least 3 times over 15 to 30 min. Then she uses all her experience and bag of tricks to race for the finish line......without slowing down for an instant while she has me in her mouth or tight kitty AND she does not stop racing until I cant take it any more and try to get her to stop at least a couple of times. That is my absolute favorite cumbination. Grabbing my balls anytime during the experience is highly recommended too.
G) All of the above
Wrapped around a hard cock.....the ultimate...sorry to butt in
Wrapped around a hard cock.....the ultimate...sorry to butt in Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Mmm my hard cock...

I lime to be teased a lot..rubbing my thighs, slightly brushing against my junk, talking dirty in my ear..slowly jerking withs lots of lube or spit, getting her mouth close but not sucking, telling how she would love to suck my cock but cant...then shoving it in her mouth once I start cumming...that is the best
A BBBJ mixed with HJ and ball play which starts with her letting it cover her face and using my dick to rub it around, having it drop down to her tits, using her tongue to keep the flow coming while she throats every inch swallowing every last drop from me, and lastly licks her tits clean all while not breaking eye-contact looking up at me as if she was addicted to cum and needed a fix.

I didn't see this option on the list, so consider it a write-in.
A BBBJ mixed with HJ and ball play which starts with her letting it cover her face and using my dick to rub it around, having it drop down to her tits, using her tongue to keep the flow coming while she throats every inch swallowing every last drop from me, and lastly licks her tits clean all while not breaking eye-contact looking up at me as if she was addicted to cum and needed a fix.

I didn't see this option on the list, so consider it a write-in. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

What he said ^^^^^
I'm just thankful if someone else is in the room
Well HEY CoHorn!! LTNS!!
My favorite ejaculation method retired april 1st.
3 (bare),5 or 6, on any given day. Which depends on the girl and my mood. It's all good.
Through my ureter. The only method I know.
Hi Grace, I've been the only one in the room for a while...