Stay in lewisville or move to addison/dallas?

My regular incall is in lewisville but I'm thinking of maybe moving towards addison or galleria area...
Any suggestions?
Need to know where I'm needed most 😜
FYI first post on coed form! Seems fun
Let me have a shot before you go....Youre closer now!!!
Galleria is probably best. Too much LE in Addison. And I would definitely come see you there.
Right now lewisville seems great for the Thursdays and weekends I like to play!
Seems like addison would have alot of traffic though $$$
Galleria area is saturated. Lewisville gives options to Denton, and points west. Just my opinion
Dang I wish you would reply to my PM's and Text
Addison/Dallas. Close to love field for me
My regular incall is in lewisville but I'm thinking of maybe moving towards addison or galleria area...
Any suggestions?
Need to know where I'm needed most 😜
FYI first post on coed form! Seems fun Originally Posted by R3becaAm0r1
Dallas Addison...closer to me
I would have tried to see you already if you were closer than Lewisville. Galleria maybe... :-)
I highly recommend the Denton area. Lots of very nice gents and very few women. Just be careful with advertising. I can recommend a great hotel if you PM me.
Have fun....
id recommend Allen !
... wait maybe we should check out the showcase first
I agree with Alaine. I've been trying to entice her to be close to denton for years. There is practically no competition for a new provider in denton. Laura Lynn, are you reading this?
Stay in Lewisville and move between Lewisville, Denton & Carrollton
I've been trying to get back to the Lewisville/Denton area for a while now. Its great in Denton. I think you should stay. Too many ladies in dallas already.
I think this is a clear decision. You are in a business and the three most important things are; location, location, and location. By being centralized in the customer base you will optimize your available time and thus be more profitable.

Like it or not, the Frankford/Tollway area is an excellent location for you enterprize as it is a good location and accessible from many locations. I believe that is why many of your associated have chosen that destination.