Hobby fantasies

One of the biggest reasons for me joining the hobby was to be able explore freely into the sex world. So I wanted to just post some things that I hope to do in the hobby. Feel free to contribute some goals you want to still do within the hobby or those you've managed to already accomplish.

1. Having a threesome where 1 of the 2 girls wears a strap on to dp the other with me.

2. Being seduced by a milf. Growing up 1 of my friends mom was incredibly attractive so I have always thought of this happening. Where I would be submissive and she could have her way with me tying me up anything...

3. Leather catwoman suit like with a collar/choker so I can dominate towards you hopefully some spanking and an opening in the back to fuck you with the suit on still.

4. Mutual masturbation not sure why but really want to see someone playing with both their holes and squirting just orgasming off of the pleasure of seeing the other in pleasure.

5. Really flexible cheerleader type where you can do like a back handspring while I fuck your face. Do the splits and be able to hold your legs over your head while I pound you.

Anyways just some thoughts =D
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2456

Start with #5 and work backwards.
I've, very happily, done all of them. #1,3,4 and 5 were with p4p ladies. Number #2 was my first wife. I was 25 and she was 36. It was awesome till it wasn't. Lasted 16 years.
Have fun
  • =cP
  • 03-28-2017, 07:47 PM
A free session... now THAT'S a hobby fantasy!!
A free session... now THAT'S a hobby fantasy!! Originally Posted by =cP
Good luck with that one.
Great minds think alike!

1. Having a threesome where 1 of the 2 girls wears a strap on to dp the other with me. Originally Posted by fantasyseeker