GUYS, IS THERE AN INTEREST IN PROLONGED TANTRA LINGAM MASSAGES?

I love giving very prolonged lingam massages with or without MSOG. Guys, I wanted to hear if there is an interest in having just your cock massaged with my hands or my hands combined with a BBBJ for an hour or more??? In tantra, the longer the better. My tantra instructor said I was a natural
Sure, sounds like fun. But since I am new at this perhaps I should attend one of your training sessions and you and the other ladies can practice on me. Sort of break me in. You look delicious babe.
Oh, HELL yeah! There's a few of us that like a good edging. An hour? With oral exam?

Now that is a marketable skill. Maybe, you should open a shop. I'm betting you'd cover expenses quickly.
I was gonna say the same thing but Billogoods beat me. I think its a good idea, I would get addicted if you really made it last that long, but needs to be more bbbj than hand job lol.
I've had a few before and they create some great orgasms
Yes!
Would like to know more.
Thanks for all the nice comments))
Just text me to set up a very sensual tantra lingam massage session
i love the idea of lingam massages and the level of pleasure you can achieve is mind blowing. @Teagen, would love to schedule a time.
This sounds like fun
My way of doing a very sensually erotic lingam massage session is combining hands and mouth on your lingam with other passionate activities as the session progresses so it more of a total tantra experience
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Perfect thick in all the right places body 👍
The lingam massage is the ultimate cock experience without full service
I'm interested as well....had it years ago and enjoyed.
To answer some questions, my lingam massage usually is an hour session but half hour sessions can be a good introduction