A private forum for AA providers, hobbyists and the folks who see them.

Hosted on ECCIE of course.

Just an idea as I've ran a private forum before here and it was pretty fun.

Thoughts?
Just an idea as I've ran a private forum before here and it was pretty fun. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
If it was a forum UITB, then you know it's just a question of paying for it. Go ahead - knock yourself out.
If it was a forum UITB, then you know it's just a question of paying for it. Go ahead - knock yourself out. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Everyone including myself chipped in via the socials that I held for the members of the old forum.

I don't mind going all in, but I do want to spark interest first.
Everyone including myself chipped in via the socials that I held for the members of the old forum.

I don't mind going all in, but I do want to spark interest first. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You mean you want others to pitch in first...
You mean you want others to pitch in first... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Did I say that others had to pitch in first?

Check yourself.
So out of curiosity since I do visit with AA men would I qualify?
So out of curiosity since I do visit with AA men would I qualify? Originally Posted by AshleyKay of Dallas
Yes.
Why? What would be the point?
Why? What would be the point? Originally Posted by DrBWC
I don't feel like barraging you with numerous threads regarding why.

If you don't get the point (or the thread title), then this is obviously not for you.
Adrienne, you might be onto something here.

Not that this would be the barometer for success or failure of said idea, but all ya gotta do is look at how well received the National Forum thread Elegant Ebonies: Post a Pic... has been. Volume-wise, it's clearly one of the highest viewed threads (over 280K and counting) on this entire website. Lotsa clicks obviously means there's a great deal of interest (by both hobbiests and providers)....so why not pursue this?
Im in. Im tired of asking ladies if they a AA friendly.
I don't see AA girls but I think it's a great idea for that community. It'd be nice for people like txboi not have to worry if a girl will see him.

Even though I don't see AA girls it is surprising to me the number of people that really care what race someone is. You're attracted to who you're attracted to. If a white girl see AA guys I genuinely could not care less. I'll long dick her right after he's done.
I'm ALL in on this ma'am.
I gladly see ALL MEN!! I love cocks of all colors and sizes)
What about us white guys that love our AA providers? I don't know what I'd read that I don't normally but I'd visit. The thought of visiting a white provider has zero interest for me anymore... thanks for the tip on that thread...I never really visit the national boards... now I've GOT to!