RR Chloe?

Just curious if anyone has visited Chloe from RR? If so, any thoughts?

https://dallas.rubratings.com/218564
Just saw her today in FW. She is hot and something else. I will be definitely visiting her again soon. Review to follow soon.
  • grail
  • 01-27-2022, 04:46 PM
We're you just to lazy to do a search? Plenty of reviews have been written about her. Smh.

We're you just to lazy to do a search? Plenty of reviews have been written about her. Smh.

Originally Posted by grail
I’m currently without a laptop and am having to access using the mobile site on my phone. When I searched using her phone number and/or RR listing, it came back with zero results.

But thanks for the help, smartass.
Search “Chloe Blake”. You’ll find what you seek.
  • grail
  • 01-28-2022, 07:43 PM
I’m currently without a laptop and am having to access using the mobile site on my phone. When I searched using her phone number and/or RR listing, it came back with zero results.

But thanks for the help, smartass. Originally Posted by bmoc33
And yet you're able to post this reply but still can't figure out the search function. Got it.

And yet you're able to post this reply but still can't figure out the search function. Got it.

To be fair, searching here and OH2 on Android web browsers blows goats. Not defending, just offering my opinion on the mobile sites.

So you’re going to double down on being a dick. Got it.
Dude said he did a search, and it came up negative. Seemed like a reasonable search. Not seeing why the need for the snide comments...just discourages people from using the forum.
Dude said he did a search, and it came up negative. Seemed like a reasonable search. Not seeing why the need for the snide comments...just discourages people from using the forum. Originally Posted by BigDog63
ditto: last I checked, this is a "male forum" which should exclude all of the catty comments. Join a "Baby Sitters Club" book club if you want to bring your trivial grievances to the fore. man up bitches, and lay off the soy lattes unless you have anti-estrogen medication!
  • grail
  • 01-29-2022, 06:07 PM
So you’re going to double down on being a dick. Got it. Originally Posted by bmoc33
Okay sorry you got butt hurt and got your feelings hurt. There there.

Regards,

The smartass dick. Lol.