What’s your “slam” style? Sweet gfe, sensual dominant, pse,a little of everything?

One time my best friend and I were doing our first double together and she asked me what my “fuck style” was! Lol We’re polar opposite’s, but it made me wonder how diverse you are all sexually? I love novelty and familiarity, so over the years I’ve been into everything from gfe to findom to extreme role playing to overnights with fine dining and nights out on the town. These days I just go with the flow, but I’d like to say I’m sensually assertive and intuitive not necessarily a sensual dominant or extreme bdsm mistress anymore. I wish more guys would put together a short synapse about what they’d love with their time with us! If a guy knew what he wanted and wasn’t afraid to ask in a non explicit manner, I would be so thrilled! I like being organic but asked what I’m in the mood for, because I’m too old to be faking shit! I either want it and into it or will tell you I’m not interested! Just a thought! Help us help you!
Hey babe I'm wondering when u and I can get together get some drinks hit up a club ��
I like a Lady who is full of surprises, never knowing what I will get. (Except discovering a penis. I draw the line there). ��
as an old guy, i go for the affectionate long visits, lots of dfk and oral. this becomes more important to me as age makes some activities less reliable. don't have a physical type and age is not an issue. nice and focused on me and my satisfaction would get me to return
Let me take control after the initial introduction and light play and it will be an orgasmic session for the provider and then me at the end
I like starting off slow with kissing and breast worship, then a slow blow with lots of teasing, but for only about a min or two, then when I'm throbbing hard I like to DATY until I can suck the clit when they cum. Then I like to have them get on top for a min and more breast worship unitl I am to the point of no return. From there, I like missionary, trying to hold back as long I can going slow and deep and sensual, and then when I'm about to cum I like POUNDING pussy. And if the girl prefers K9, I try to focus more on depth and letting them feel me throb at a more medium pace and keep that pace up. Interesting thing about K9, is that I dont like pulling out. Something about being on my knees and just slowly thrusting in and out, feeling those blasts shoot out 3 or 4 good times is awesome. With missionary, I enjoy cumming on stomach and tits especially. And love when they take over and use thier hands to finish me off.
I like a Lady who is full of surprises, never knowing what I will get. (Except discovering a penis. I draw the line there). �� Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
Well you know me! I’m pretty sexually diverse & perverse! Lol

It just depends on what kind of a mood I’m in. I’m in my very late 30’s! I’ve done it all! I was a professional Domme years ago, and it still interests me, but it’s not an every day occurrence. I’ve trained with the best fbsm girls and primarily have stuck with gfe & fbsm for the last few years, but I’m getting the urge to dabble in sensual domination again. My stripper days are over, so now I prefer mainly gfe with a sprinkle of kink, role playing or gfe/fbsm mix lately.

I used to do both and once I got a gfe & sensual domination request mixed up! SMH. He wanted gfe but we ended up in a sensual domme session! He didn’t tell me until afterwards that he was seeking gfe, but was having so much fun by the surprise that he just went with it!! Then I created a monster and he started getting into kink and bdsm after that!
Let me take control after the initial introduction and light play and it will be an orgasmic session for the provider and then me at the end Originally Posted by Passion2015
I like this as well!! I love surprises in the bedroom where we both get the most pleasure out of our time!
as an old guy, i go for the affectionate long visits, lots of dfk and oral. this becomes more important to me as age makes some activities less reliable. don't have a physical type and age is not an issue. nice and focused on me and my satisfaction would get me to return Originally Posted by dodger
As long as the encounter is mostly organic, I’m up for almost anything, except hard face fucking or completely being submissive. I guess I’m assertive and intuitive, so I just go with a flow, but I do love it when a guy knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to express his true desires. It takes two to create a wonderful date!

I like to start off with a little convo if it’s one of my regulars, so we catch up for a few minutes, then start with with a make out session followed by lots of kissing, CW, mutual fun and lots of foreplay/edging!
I like PSE with a focus oral. It’s my thing and oral and DFK get me going the most. I guess I could get that with GFE but I’d rather feel a little animalistic rather than sensual.
I like PSE and GFE
I think we all have different desires sexually at different times. I used to just tell my regulars to ask me what I was in the mood for, because I am not one that can fake it! Lol. I’m definitely here to enjoy myself as much as the guys! I don’t bang civvies and no time to date, so the hobby is just perfect for me!
I like variety, one of the reasons I enjoy the hobby.
One of my fetishes is Basorexia. Look it up if you don’t know what it is. ��
I also enjoy cuddling and sweet, sensual sessions. But also enjoy when a guy gets into it and maybe even gets a little aggressive. But certain activities are not available to everyone.
I like PSE with a focus oral. It’s my thing and oral and DFK get me going the most. I guess I could get that with GFE but I’d rather feel a little animalistic rather than sensual. Originally Posted by KnightWithoutArmor
There is something about bringing out the animal in guys that is such a turn on!!! Including growls and similar!!!
I like variety, one of the reasons I enjoy the hobby.
One of my fetishes is Basorexia. Look it up if you don’t know what it is. ��
I also enjoy cuddling and sweet, sensual sessions. But also enjoy when a guy gets into it and maybe even gets a little aggressive. But certain activities are not available to everyone. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
What this world needs is a lot more Basorexia.