"HOUSE OF NUMBERS" the movie, has anyone seen this contorversial film? very interesting....

Apparently HIV and AIDS is a scam... wATCH it and judge it yourself...
  • Vyt
  • 10-25-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm sure the people I know who have died of AIDS will be happy to know it was a scam.

For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Numbers
I'm sure the people I know who have died of AIDS will be happy to know it was a scam.

For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Numbers Originally Posted by Vyt
I haven't seen he movie, but I'm damned sure not going to freaking wikipedia for useful info...
They did not die of AIDS, they died from TAKING the deadly medication. That's what the film suggests. Just watch it, it will make you think....AZT is a deadly medication.

For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Numbers Originally Posted by Vyt
My impression is that they die of other infections or conditions that their immune system compromised by AIDS cannot fight off. Splitting hairs, but considering where this conversation is going...
They did not die of AIDS, they died from TAKING the deadly medication. That's what the film suggests. Just watch it, it will make you think....AZT is a deadly medication. Originally Posted by Isabel
Of course it's true. Also, cancer patients all die of chemo therapy.
  • Vyt
  • 10-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Just watch it, it will make you think... Originally Posted by Isabel
I don't need to watch it to be made to think, all I have to do is check how many hundreds of thousands of people in South Africa died needlessly due to lack of access to medication in public hospitals because Thabo Mbeki believed similarly.

Independent studies have arrived at almost identical estimates of the human costs of AIDS denialism in South Africa. According to a paper written by researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health, between 2000 and 2005, more than 330,000 deaths and an estimated 35,000 infant HIV infections occurred "because of a failure to accept the use of available [antiretroviral drugs] to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS in a timely manner." Nicoli Nattrass of the University of Cape Town estimates that 343,000 excess AIDS deaths and 171,000 infections resulted from the Mbeki administration's policies, an outcome she refers to in the words of Peter Mandelson as "genocide by sloth".
This is a subject somewhat dear to me. 25 years ago I may have been the only straight member of ACT-UP in the city I was in.
But what the film suggests is that people in Africa get weakened immune systems due to malnutrition , therefore, they die of AIDS like diseases...It is an extremely interesting film...RAND, it is true, Chemo destroys your DNA, just like AZT and other treatments for AIDS...just watch the film, you don't have to agree with it, of course.... I mean, if you look at the list of side effects of ANY medication nowdays, it is very scary...In another note... who paid for those studies? the CDC? or the "National Institute of ""Health""?Anywho... wouldn't it be awesome if it turned out to be true that AIDS is "American Invented Disease Scam?.......
This conspiratorial BS kills lots of people.

I have known people with relatives for example, who got cancer and tried to cure it with roots and berries and shit with fancy names, delivered as powder and including a pamphlet written by some hippy messiah about how the big bad pharma companies and the medical establishment are just after their money.

They of course died. I think Steve Jobs was the same.
I was a biochemist in my early years before leaving the lab.

Believe me, I know better than most how awful the big pharma corporations can be. About 90% of new drugs put out are for 10% of the world's population (anti-depressants and boner pills make money, malaria vaccine does not). Many of the higher ups in the FDA and USDA are in a revolving door with big pharma and agra corps, so corruption does often take place.

But this is about as stupid an example of awful science as climate change denial, intelligent design, or "cigarettes cure respiratory illness."

I worked in an HIV lab. There is literally no way this movie comes even close to being accurate. You just can't fake biology like that.

It's like saying the moon landing didn't happen even though there are calibrated reflectors on the surface of the moon, landing sites visible to anyone with a decent modern telescope, and independently recorded radio transmissions from the astronauts. Some things can't be faked. Unlike orgasms.
But according to the documentary, they are faking it. This is according to the Movie, not according to me. Like I said, just watch it and judge it. Don't judge it without watching it.
Have you seen the movie? Dr. Peter is a member of the United States National Academy of Sciences and a professor of molecular and cell biology at the University of California, Berkeley, and he is one of many, many scientists around the world who disagree with the AIDS, HIV theory. I'm just saying.
Originally Posted by Isabel
There are lots of really smart people who have made very good contributions to science. True geniuses. A lot of them are real screwballs. Thats sometimes why they see something that no one else has figured out before. Sometimes they pursue some idea that the rest of the scientific community scoffs at and make some great scientific breakthrough.

Unfortunately, sometimes they get the wrong idea in their head. They sometimes pursue a wrong idea and can't be shaken off of the wrong path. Doubly unfortunately, the "loose cannons" screwball theories are wrong a LOT more often than they are right.

Every good university has a few nutjobs on staff. Most of the time, they're relatively harmless. They sometimes stir up some useful thought on someone else's part. Every once in a while one of the nutjobs comes up with a really great theory. Just because someone is a professor at a great university doesn't mean they're right, especially when they disagree with the scientific "establishment."
Yeah... but fortunately, is not just ONE nut who is raising questions... there a lot, thousands of people with medical credentials who are raising the questions, that's what the film is about, interviews with these people. Like I said, just judge it for yourself. I was SHOCKED when in the film, Luc Montagnier, the discoverer of HIV himself, admitted that you can get rid of HIV with good nutrition and antioxidants! here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET0cgvo7UnM
Yeah... but fortunately, is not just ONE nut who is raising questions... there a lot, thousands of people with medical credentials who are raising the questions, that's what the film is about, interviews with these people. Like I said, just judge it for yourself. Originally Posted by Isabel
There are lots of nutjobs out there. Plus a lot of unqualified people who will speculate. And "reporters" who will manipulate people into saying things and spice it up by careful editing.

Like I said, just judge it for yourself. Originally Posted by Isabel
"Judge for yourself." By buying the movie, or paying to see it. Financially rewarding the nutjob who made the movie. Just like all the other nutjobs who are trying to make a buck off the gullible public.