Commie pinko line

How do I change my "Commie pinko" line? The one over my avatar? I've gone all through the User CP and can't find where to do it.

Monk
(wannabe TEA party member...)
  • ezman
  • 05-13-2010, 09:21 AM
Go back to user cp and edit details.

It is custom user text.
ezman, you are good! Thanks.

Monk

p.s. I hope you didn't think I was serious about the TEA party business...
TEA party business... Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Monk, you should start a vodka party movement.

Have a bunch of drunken guys in bear hats and women in babushkas standing around protesting something.
Have a bunch of drunken guys in bear hats and women in babushkas standing around protesting something. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
A revolutionary idea.

How about a drunken retired Soviet sailor instead of a guy in an ушанка (that's the hat you're talking about.) На здоровье!

Monk
  • ezman
  • 05-14-2010, 07:34 AM
Just getting started ???

What the hell, Monk. If the adventures you have already had fall under "just getting started", I'm not sure I can live through hearing about your upcoming adventures in the next few years ...
What the hell, Monk. If the adventures you have already had fall under "just getting started", I'm not sure I can live through hearing about your upcoming adventures in the next few years ... Originally Posted by ezman
Sssshhhh! Don't give away my secrets, ezman. See, I put that in there on purpose. An Adorable looks at it, thinks, "Aha. He's a geezer. And just getting started... this will be an easy one." Works really well with b-l-o-n-d-e-s.

Then I show up, often with a bottle of Topo Chico mineral water and a book of Russian poetry. By the time I leave, she's got a Monkalicious smile on her face. She's had the MFBE -- "Monk Fuck-Buddy Experience".

Monk
Hilarious!
Sssshhhh! Don't give away my secrets, ezman. See, I put that in there on purpose. An Adorable looks at it, thinks, "Aha. He's a geezer. And just getting started... this will be an easy one." Works really well with b-l-o-n-d-e-s.

Then I show up, often with a bottle of Topo Chico mineral water and a book of Russian poetry. By the time I leave, she's got a Monkalicious smile on her face. She's had the MFBE -- "Monk Fuck-Buddy Experience".

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Guilty blonde here! But Mr Monk, by reading your reviews you don't
discriminate with hair color! Monkalicious!
Tess