Best Backpage AD ever......

....who wants to TOFTT and let us know. LOL

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...le-to/21611453

I have a badge from ChuckECheese, that should be good for 75% off.
Yikes. That lady is off her rocker.
If you make it out alive, crazy women are great fucks. Go for it Tiger.
MetroPCS customers have to text not call?????? The reason for that I would love to hear.
Well, I do have the tinfoil hat. I wonder what kind of discount that will get me?
Audit the fed!
Hey, Civics is important!...and potentially profitable.
Is she talking about the Preamble? No telling.
I had to do a double take when I saw she's advertising here in Dallas - I initially thought it might be somewhere in Cali - like San Fran or something - Geez; ya her cheese is sliding off her cracker
Very interesting. Reason for no MetroPcs calls.

The 808 area code covers the inhabited and developed areas of the Hawaiian Islands out to Midway Island.

So, she has lived in the Pacific at one time or another.

Hmm, after looking at her ad, I wonder if she is related to _Jayne_ ?
Do NOT let her near a credit card number. Trust me on this. Has extreme paranoia. Mention google to her and you will get 5 streams of simultaneous diatribes about how they are spying on you. She is pretty good at re-tiling a bathroom in the middle of the night if you get my drift.
Does the time it takes to recite the constitution count against your clock time?
Motherfuck.......last time I was with a woman that nuts she wanted me to pull my dick from her mouth while she was biting down. Run boys....RUUUUNNNNN!!!
Does the time it takes to recite the constitution count against your clock time? Originally Posted by mark77070
I think she wants you to recite it during her performance.
So if you stumble through it and can't remember it, is it called Preamble Ejaculation?