TRM Mirina

Back and gone in 2 weeks. Any ideas what happened?
A lot of girls only hobby for fun or every now and then, that may be the case.
Rent was due
A lot of girls only hobby for fun or every now and then, that may be the case. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
or maybe ...she took two weeks preparing a HUGE thanksgiving feast ...then when the big day came she ate it all and ...exploded

...jesus let us all hope she is ...alright
It's really not any of your business what happened and the best way to get a question answered would be to go to the source, not post a thread about it. Some girls work out and some don't. That's all that I'm going to say on the matter. Case closed.

Back and gone in 2 weeks. Any ideas what happened? Originally Posted by Nugget4492
Folks free to speculate all they want. Case ain't closed while wings still flappin
pregers?
I read something about a lady falling down stairs and being in the freezer now.
It's really not any of your business what happened and the best way to get a question answered would be to go to the source, not post a thread about it. Some girls work out and some don't. That's all that I'm going to say on the matter. Case closed. Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
Folks free to speculate all they want. Case ain't closed while wings still flappin Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
That is true. The case isn't closed just because someone declares it so -- unless it's GMan.
Why didn't she post taint photos?
I think she is driving in circles lost trying to find the AC
I think she is driving in circles lost trying to find the AC Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Getting lost trying to find the AC is nothing to be ashamed of....

How to find the Allen Club - "The AC"

Finding out what goes on in there????
Priceless!!!
I think she is driving in circles lost trying to find the AC Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Trust me. This exquisite beauty wouldn't be caught dead in that place.
Trust me. This exquisite beauty wouldn't be caught dead in that place. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Really???
Arabian Goddess recently found the place and had quite a delightful time.
And there's a freezer in the basement if you need to store anything....
Really???

The same Arabian Goddess who, based on her reviews, licks guys assholes. Classy gal that one.

And if you talk about my dear Mirina again I'm gonna shove you in the freezer, Rockstar.