My new incall :)

Hey guys,
I just want to let you guys know that I'm in my new incall that's on Dewey near Ridgeway so just wanted to let everybody know that that's where I'm going to be and I moved in and everything is great over here
specials for the fire department on the corner? just askin Them boys get bored sometimes
Ha ha very funny tho i have seen a fire fighter as a client before
on duty fireman could be a better than a drunk from Mirage that got shot down by the strippers.

I'm just joking girl

good luck with the new place

but do try for a paramedic trained fireman on call , in case one of us older guys can't keep up and has a heart attack
Lmao yeah fire fighters are interesting lol, but Thank you I love It
on yer showcase ...ya list assholes as a dislike ...does that mean a finger up the ol jimmie hole is ...out of the question?

...ps ...nice threAD! ...plastic man is hopin fer a shitbird that takes to the air
Upscale
Enjoy your new place
overnights?
Yes JON BALLS I do Overnights at my place i have cable also and my place is nice big and Clean I Know everyone will Love it and Thank you Johnnycap I am enjoying my place I Love It
Greese
Is it a safe area? What is the neighborhood like. Not too familiar with the area.
Yes, its reasonably safe. I lived over in that area for 5 Years and never had any problems.
Yes its safe