Has anyone heard from A.A. today?

I was wondering if anyone has heard from Amelia Angel today? Texted her yesterday about setting up a appointment for this afternoon. Texted her several times today with no response.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1241408

Maybe she was ignoring you or just busy with other shit, who knows but she is alive and kicking, at least someone acting as her is, here is her ad from earlier today
Yeah I heard that she is tired of endless texting from some guy who endlessly texts her... go figure...
Yeah I heard that she is tired of endless texting from some guy who endlessly texts her... go figure... Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Yeah, aren't they all? Amazing how many time wasters are attracted to wastes of time.
Or maybe she thinks you are RodeoMan coming to collect on what she owes you for moving her furniture. She ought to run for that.
I was wondering if anyone has heard from Amelia Angel today? Texted her yesterday about setting up a appointment for this afternoon. Texted her several times today with no response. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
a funnel gone dark fer two days? ...worrying news ...very worrying

...plastic man thinkin it might be time to get a ...jimmie search and rescue party on the case ...maybe even a chapter of the ...ass pirate circle jerk crew ...to help as well

...this be lookin ...bad
My first two guesses were twelve step and JJ.
Or maybe she thinks you are RodeoMan coming to collect on what she owes you for moving her furniture. She ought to run for that. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
As much fun as she was and all. That is something that won't happen again for a while! Not sure if it was put in the review
Yep she "got" me but at least I got some
Bump. She be postin so fire off a volley of texts fella !!
Bump. She be postin so fire off a volley of texts fella !! Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
thank jesus!