I'm starving!!

I have some free time around 8 pm ...and I don't know Binghamton at all.....does anyone wanna join me and grab some dinner????
Out of money quick eh!?
Out of money quick eh!? Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
No jerk....I got plenty of that...I just don't know the area .....and I'd be willing to take whoever I decide to go with out to dinner ...my treat !!

You must live a very sad life ....does it make u feel like a man to be mean over the Internet .....if I ever saw u in public I'd smack the shit out of u for being such a bit*h .....
If I was in Binghamton, I would to break bread with you, and pay for it on top of that. A very lucky man who takes you up on that offer sweetie!!
Stay Cool! EA
  • Tiger
  • 12-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Nothing wrong with getting a bite.
No jerk....I got plenty of that...I just don't know the area .....and I'd be willing to take whoever I decide to go with out to dinner ...my treat !!

You must live a very sad life ....does it make u feel like a man to be mean over the Internet .....if I ever saw u in public I'd smack the shit out of u for being such a bit*h ..... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Some tards are just reading comprehension challenged... as well as deranged and delusional.
Ignore him.
He only likes blowjobs from street walkers if you get my drift....
crap... dinner i could have done lol. next time!
find anything to nibble on yet?
She's obviously goin through Amish withdrawal
find anything to nibble on yet? Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
I did ...I ended up going to McDonald's n Taco Bell ....2 hamburgers extra pickles n onions ..6 piece mc nugget ,small French frizzle .....mayonnaise(for dipping not eating ) then off to taco smell 1 chicken quesadilla emm extra sauce on the side ...finally one cheesy fiesta potatoes ......and washed it all down with a orange hi-ci no ice ....I feel like a fatty....ahhhhhs.
Were the McDs and the Taco Hell in the same building? Like a Taco Hell/KFC combo?
Hey just saw this! If you are around tomorrow and want to grab something let me know. Lost Dog is a top pick btw

You must live a very sad life ....does it make u feel like a man to be mean over the Internet .....if I ever saw u in public I'd smack the shit out of u for being such a bit*h ..... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby

Doubt it. My life is grand. Lemme know when you are in the cuse, I'll buy YOU dinner. And let you slap me!
I did ...I ended up going to McDonald's n Taco Bell ....2 hamburgers extra pickles n onions ..6 piece mc nugget ,small French frizzle .....mayonnaise(for dipping not eating ) then off to taco smell 1 chicken quesadilla emm extra sauce on the side ...finally one cheesy fiesta potatoes ......and washed it all down with a orange hi-ci no ice ....I feel like a fatty....ahhhhhs. Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby

Don't waste that tummy tuck now!
I did ...I ended up going to McDonald's n Taco Bell ....2 hamburgers extra pickles n onions ..6 piece mc nugget ,small French frizzle .....mayonnaise(for dipping not eating ) then off to taco smell 1 chicken quesadilla emm extra sauce on the side ...finally one cheesy fiesta potatoes ......and washed it all down with a orange hi-ci no ice ....I feel like a fatty....ahhhhhs. Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
That's a shame. Therre are a lot better choices even in Binghamton. If I was in town I would have taken you to the Lost Dog Cafe. Its a fun place, has decent food and often has live music