What do Kevin Spacey, Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton have in common?

they seem to like the company of fleas and ticks.
Don't forget that other guy.

Slick Willie jumped aboard disgraced sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express' plane for junkets 26 TIMES in just three years

(The Daily Mail)

Slick Willie ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights.

(The Washington Examiner)

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Does Harvey Weistein get an " honorable " mention from the lyin liberal media about being part of this group of sexual predators ?
Let’s see ... what does IBIdiot have i common with Kevin Spacey?

Up until yesterday, both were closeted cocksuckers.

Spacey came out.

Your turn, cocksucker!
Does Harvey Weistein get an " honorable " mention from the lyin liberal media about being part of this group of sexual predators ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Birds of a feather, flock together.

I just love the way Kevin Spacey defended his actions.

To paraphrase...."I'm admitting to being gay, so it was no big deal"

He should have went into the Priesthood. Much easier pickings in that crowd, and you have a multi billion dollar religious organization to sweep it all under the rug.

He can always skip the Country and go hang with Roman, win a Oscar, and be hailed as a victim of overzealous bigots by Hollywood.
Spacey was a dick.

But at least he had the courage to come out.

How about you, IBIdiot?
Spacey was a dick.

But at least he had the courage to come out.

How about you, IBIdiot?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the biggest dick sucker in this forum, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Keep sucking, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You'd be the biggest dick sucker in this forum, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Keep sucking, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
assup yearns for Spacey and shrilLIARy to come by the 'holes and " spitroast " him !
I wonder if Chris Tucker is the Rush Hour actor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!

Any man who can be baited by the truth ....

IBHomo!

Leonardo DiCaprio is rumored the next to go down. Hollywood is sinking like the Titanic.
I just love the way Kevin Spacey defended his actions.

To paraphrase...."I'm admitting to being gay, so it was no big deal"

He should have went into the Priesthood. Much easier pickings in that crowd, and you have a multi billion dollar religious organization to sweep it all under the rug.

He can always skip the Country and go hang with Roman, win a Oscar, and be hailed as a victim of overzealous bigots by Hollywood. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Haven't you ever seen anyone spread a cloak of gay unaccountability around themselves. It's a sophisticated defensive move.