First I don't do that

I don't appreciate the lies that someone has posted on me. I have never been off regal row and 35 and I don't smoke and I am 99 pounds and am not tall than 4 11. I have never been in that area and never will. I don't do bare back. Stop spreading lies.
I don't do that I have done that for professional films and have not not that for a few months. I don't do films anymore.
it's very obvious Channell that the poster who did the review on you is trying to smear your name because he's a jerk- make sure you notify the MODS.
I don't do that I have done that for professional films and have not not that for a few months. I don't do films anymore. Originally Posted by channell
How did you find out that was written about you?
Linck the review.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=607127 I hope that link works...

This forum has several recent threads of girls denying their reviews ever happened. You didn't bother to contact me and ask about it. I suppose you never worked at Kamille's on Harry Hines, either. That is where I first saw you, but you could not recall me. I was just another dick in a sea of dicks and I understood that. I stand by my review.
I was and was not surprised to see white knights who were not there, probably do not know either of us, jump out with the opinion that is was fake review and that I had some agenda against channell. One of those was like me - a first time poster. Just like when barebacklover did his first shocking of review of a girl down at the Lido, the guys here are not ready to see the truth. They want to believe they are safe and everyone is watching out for their safety. That is why I did the review. No one is watching out for you or even cares about you. Do you think people quit the hobby if they catch something? You think a girl is going to quit and work at Walmart part time? Or her pimp is going to toss away a good earner? NO WAY. Do you think a guy is going to go celibate? Not going to happen. I figured the community wan't ready to have its dirty little secrets aired for all to read. Flame all you want. I'll just go back to lurking because this place is way too hostile to newbies. Mods can lock my review and I hope they lock this thread too now that we have both said our piece. I don't live in a fantasy world and I hope I have busted a few bubbles about this business. That's the dirty little secret the ladies do not want you to know.

Peace out. I am going to back to the shadows. I don't need to be popular here like some.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=607127 I hope that link works...

This forum has several recent threads of girls denying their reviews ever happened. You didn't bother to contact me and ask about it. I suppose you never worked at Kamille's on Harry Hines, either. That is where I first saw you, but you could not recall me. I was just another dick in a sea of dicks and I understood that. I stand by my review.
I was and was not surprised to see white knights who were not there, probably do not know either of us, jump out with the opinion that is was fake review and that I had some agenda against channell. One of those was like me - a first time poster. Just like when barebacklover did his first shocking of review of a girl down at the Lido, the guys here are not ready to see the truth. They want to believe they are safe and everyone is watching out for their safety. That is why I did the review. No one is watching out for you or even cares about you. Do you think people quit the hobby if they catch something? You think a girl is going to quit and work at Walmart part time? Or her pimp is going to toss away a good earner? NO WAY. Do you think a guy is going to go celibate? Not going to happen. I figured the community wan't ready to have its dirty little secrets aired for all to read. Flame all you want. I'll just go back to lurking because this place is way too hostile to newbies. Mods can lock my review and I hope they lock this thread too now that we have both said our piece. I don't live in a fantasy world and I hope I have busted a few bubbles about this business. That's the dirty little secret the ladies do not want you to know.

Peace out. I am going to back to the shadows. I don't need to be popular here like some. Originally Posted by PenisdeMilo
Are you sure you have the right Camille- they say your physical description of her doesn't even match up and there's a guy on here who has seen her for many years and he was never offered BBFS- so why would she all of a sudden offer it to a complete stranger?

Anyone who reads your review can tell that you are trying to smear her name by what you mentioned in the ROS- if she was as nasty(nasty in a bad unhealthy way) as what your ROS implies then what does that make you if you had sex with her??? Think about it- if I am going to pot a review degrading and demoralizing a lady with all types of negative innuendos then I most be just as nasty as the girl if I went through with the session. For example if I post a review and I talk about how ugly the grl is and how trashy and she has an odor and yet I went through with the session then one can conclude that I am a nastier man for seeing a girl who was ugly, trashy bad odor etc. There's an old saying that goes: Who is the bigger Fool the Fool or the one who follows the Fool?