Pre-Screening

A thread I was just reading made me want to ask this question of the ladies (and I apologize in advance if this subject has already been brought up in 1,000,000 other threads):

My hobby activity is limited due to time constraints, and sometimes I get very short notice as to when I am going to be able to hobby. That being said, how do you ladies feel about one of us ECCIE guys asking for you to "pre-screen"; that is, he contacts you and says "I don't know when I'm going to be able to see you, but I want to. Can you pre-screen me so that when I do get the opportunity, we can hopefully make it easier to schedule?"

What say you ladies? Does it piss you off if a guy asks this, do you not care one way or the other, or do you like the idea? Will you consider pre-screening, or refuse to do it?
Don't see why these lovelys wouldn't allow it, only thing that might be frustrating is her not remembering she screened you or think youre just another a flake

If done preferably no more than a week in advance
I typically do it that way (ask for pre-screen/give references) and let them know it will be soon. Usually that works fine but I did it very recently and it seemed to be a no-go for one gal or she was too busy or doesn't like Cajuns...lol (maybe I should have specified the day to meet?).

Anyway, at the end of the day it all worked out since another gal I checked on and pre-screened with around the same timeframe responded and I'm pleased that happened.
P411 has a prescreening request.

Having said that, for the same reasons of being time limited I've made three attempts with three different ladies, at using the prescreening request, never got a reply. One at least looked at my profile. Maybe it was something I wrote that turned them off, but I've rarely had the same problem whe I sent an appointment request.
Prescreening is the bomb! I love to do it. It makes scheduling so much easier.
I luv that u gent here in Dallas actually
Dont mind giving ur refrence in advance. It can be
Hard on some of us ladies who do you get short notice
appointment and the other providers don't reply within the time
Frame that the gents are seeking.. absolutely GREAT IDEA!!

In San Antonio my sister providers are more than welcome to
Pm me or Txt me ...

Well once again FAB IDEA!!

XOXO
SWEET LEXXXI DDS
I appreciate it when a client allows me to prescreen them. I dont know why anyone would mind that. Makes it easier on everyone to do that in advance. But maybe thats just my opinion.
I appreciate (more than anything else) when a gentleman actually wants to be prescreened. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get information out of them. I actually enjoy the thrill of a short notice appointment, as long as they are already screened, and as long as I am already awake and beautiful. The perfect scenario is a little heads up in the morning that you're thinking of me and will try. That way I have a little anticipation, but not so much that I get pissed off if you can't make it. At least I know you were thinking of me.
well I think it is good , but in same tone that requires a client to provide "details" is same for her too ,, I am p411 verified and usually all that is required but seems like a stage name is not accepted always but ok for her ? ... I understand security but it both ways ..
I wish all of you guys would jump on the bandwagon for pre-screening. It really does make hobbying easier. That's my main reason for NOT doing last minute appointments. Especially if the potential date isn't a member of P411. As most of you know, not all ladies are consciences of another ladies time getting back to us (if at all) with a reference request. I truly appreciate a gent that is pro-active and gets it done a week or more in advance.
Thanks for all of your responses.

My only concern about asking to be pre-screened is that if I don't already have a specific time-frame, then will many of you ladies think I'm just trolling or window-shopping? If I send you a request for pre-screening, I'm dead serious about seeing you, but I don't want to make your DNS list because you think I'm wasting your time.

As an example, let's say that I really like the showcase and reviews of "Leah Lovesdick". So I send her a request for pre-screening but tell her upfront and honestly that it might be 2 months before I can actually get time to see her, and that when I can ask for a specific time that it might be a rather short notice (not as short as an hour, but maybe like 48 hours beforehand).

Ladies, would you go ahead and pre-screen in this situation?
Thanks for all of your responses.

My only concern about asking to be pre-screened is that if I don't already have a specific time-frame, then will many of you ladies think I'm just trolling or window-shopping? If I send you a request for pre-screening, I'm dead serious about seeing you, but I don't want to make your DNS list because you think I'm wasting your time.

As an example, let's say that I really like the showcase and reviews of "Leah Lovesdick". So I send her a request for pre-screening but tell her upfront and honestly that it might be 2 months before I can actually get time to see her, and that when I can ask for a specific time that it might be a rather short notice (not as short as an hour, but maybe like 48 hours beforehand).

Originally Posted by hotindallas

I rarely get to visit a lady, am very picky about who I see and have a couple of lady's who's company I really enjoy and tend to return to rather than risk the "strange" temptation. Even with these limitations I have never had an issue with prescreening requests that often end up being weeks or a month or more in advance. The requests have always been handled promptly, professionally and graciously.

Originally Posted by hotindallas
I would

It's not a problem at all for me because I do it all in email.
Gmail has labels and folders so I can stick a "good to go" label on your email and it will appear in that folder, staying there nice and tidy as long as needed, even months.

Easy peasy!

The ladies who screen via phone might not have an easy way to store the info that you've been screened.
I wish all of you guys would jump on the bandwagon for pre-screening. It really does make hobbying easier. That's my main reason for NOT doing last minute appointments. Especially if the potential date isn't a member of P411. As most of you know, not all ladies are consciences of another ladies time getting back to us (if at all) with a reference request. I truly appreciate a gent that is pro-active and gets it done a week or more in advance. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
EXACTLY!!!!

Spikebaby
  • Caleb
  • 10-11-2013, 09:14 AM
P411 has a prescreening request.

Having said that, for the same reasons of being time limited I've made three attempts with three different ladies, at using the prescreening request, never got a reply. One at least looked at my profile. Maybe it was something I wrote that turned them off, but I've rarely had the same problem whe I sent an appointment request. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Though many ladies whose opinion's I respect have indicated they are in favor of pre-screening, I have had similar results as you with P411 pre-screen requests. Even when I have put some effort into the introduction note that goes with it, the P411 pre-screen requests have gone largely unanswered.

I did get an answer once that basically said she didn't have time for pre-screening, did I want to schedule an appointment or not. Uhhh... with that response... not now. So I guess it has helped my screening process - and, it has eliminated those who could not be bothered to respond as well.

I'd much prefer to get the screening stuff out of the way early so that we both feel comfortable. I'm fortunate that I can usually schedule early, so now I generally just use a P411 appointment request to initiate contact with ladies I have not met. As you noted, it gets a much better response.