Ye ol' search for a heart of gold

So this post is sure to draw some fire but what the hell. If you had to create a ATF list based on the criteria "Provider most likely to actually have a heart of gold" who would be on it?

I'm new, I've met some lovely ladies, but I'm seeking something I haven't found yet - a connection. Not a stalker and not seeking a GF (have a wife, don't need a GF.) I've just met some lovely and very talented ladies but something just hasn't clicked yet. So that got me thinking.

And, yes, I did some forum searches before starting this post.
There will be many variations of what makes an ATF by various people as opinions are different, but my ATF has great TCB skills, a reasonable donation, actually does what I like and likes what she does (or a damn good faker, as long as I cannot tell, who cares?) and last but certainly not least, no drama!
I actually think many providers here have a "care giver" heart. I know several providers who have a heart of gold. At the top of my list is the person who introduced me to AS*D. vnurse.
Yep, I didn't actually mean ATF. What I should have said, Could you create a list in which the criteria is only kind, tender-heart, caring bed-side manner. I'm pretty much literally asking "Are there really any hookers with a heart of gold?"

And it's that question which I believe is a tad dumb-ass or nieve and makes me think this is a bit flame bait. But it's what I'm asking, so I'll take the shit along with the good (hopefully).
ATF means all tainted fun.
ATF means all tainted fun. Originally Posted by pyramider
Give it a rest. It stopped being funny a long time ago.
Nah . .it's still funny.
To me it seems like it would be nearly impossible to judge what kind of heart a person really has by fuckin and suckin for an hour a couple of times a week.

I don't get close enough to even have a clue what a provider is like away from the hobby. It would probably take a series of overnights to even start to get a glimpse.
To me it seems like it would be nearly impossible to judge what kind of heart a person really has by fuckin and suckin for an hour a couple of times a week.

I don't get close enough to even have a clue what a provider is like away from the hobby. It would probably take a series of overnights to even start to get a glimpse. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
If you think fucking and sucking builds up a persons character, then you are wrong. I haven't met a hobbyist named "Aesop" yet! But yes, the money does help memory & the bills, but it doesn't help the heart.

Otherwise, I have a real life and real world job (two) of them outside of this. I take care of people who are dying. Does that make me have a heart of gold? I don't know, but it seems like the people who are in my lives get more attention from caregivers than their own damn children.

In a sense, us providers may take care of a man better than what their wives do at home. I've seen some bad husband abuse cases. Blue Balls can be quite deadly!
Any and every provider can come across as sweet in one or two hours. Part of being an excellent provider is being sweet and caring in the session as far as I am concerned and some are better at it than others, I agree with the comments above that you have no idea what a provider is really like from spending a couple of hours with them even if you do it weekly for years. Much is your individual chemistry with that provider so a "sweet for everyone" list would be difficult.
So this post is sure to draw some fire but what the hell. If you had to create a ATF list based on the criteria "Provider most likely to actually have a heart of gold" who would be on it?

I'm new, I've met some lovely ladies, but I'm seeking something I haven't found yet - a connection. Not a stalker and not seeking a GF (have a wife, don't need a GF.) I've just met some lovely and very talented ladies but something just hasn't clicked yet. So that got me thinking.

And, yes, I did some forum searches before starting this post. Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
I know exactly what you mean. I would definitely welcome it (that) happening.

• motor
  • 10-16-2013, 07:41 PM

Otherwise, I have a real life and real world job (two) of them outside of this. I take care of people who are dying. Does that make me have a heart of gold? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
BSB, I have a question. When the people pass away how does it make you feel inside?
I'll keep mine a secret. If you want a clue, look at my avatar.
I take care of people who are dying. Does that make me have a heart of gold? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I've always respected you comments - you're obviously a bright girl and I find this comment very impressive.

After my mother retired she was a Hospice nurse for a few years and she got great pleasure in taking very good care of someone in their finals days or hours on Earth. She didn't do the job for the money but for the satisfaction and enjoyment of helping others. I don't think I could stomach knowing the people are dying shortly so props to you for doing a job that's need but not many can do.

I'm new, I've met some lovely ladies, but I'm seeking something I haven't found yet - a connection. Not a stalker and not seeking a GF (have a wife, don't need a GF.) I've just met some lovely and very talented ladies but something just hasn't clicked yet. So that got me thinking. Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
A LOT of nice ladies on here and that I've met. Since you're not looking for Mrs. Right I've had the best true GIRLFRIEND experiences with EBG, Melannie Star, and ThatHotTNurse. Seen them all more than once and always leave with a genuinely great feeling (you know, more than THAT great feeling lol). Another that I've only seen once so far but will see again is Roxy28.