Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...g/607560959027
City: Watervliet
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Mid Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’8, Small chest, rough body.
Recommendation: No
I was thinking the same thing when I saw her/his ad. So we still don't know?
I didn’t stay to find out, not my jam.
Shes had bad reviews,want a massage check out the AMP section for verified providers.dont think shes trans.nobody has ever brought that up.
Oh.....that's Joy, boatload and a half of issues. Y'all need to learn to read, comprehend and remember.

Edit The Dr
CReaper been known to see trans, perhaps he can help? CReap?
That’s Joy, she’s not trans, just a little rough around the edges. I’ve seen her for a massage and jerked myself off watching her finger herself. More was on the menu, but just wanted to bust a nut and go.
Barkman you slithering fool, got the hots for Reeper? I’d be the preacher to help you tie the knot - chapter and verse - maybe the gal west of Albany can be your flower fool

Do you mean the fat pig west of Albany?

Barkman you slithering fool, got the hots for Reeper? I’d be the preacher to help you tie the knot - chapter and verse - maybe the gal west of Albany can be your flower fool Originally Posted by Streambed
I know Joy, drove for her for a bit. She's not a man, she's legit, but she has bad habits, and is a total mess. She'll give an ok massage, with HE, but thats about it. Nothing to write home about. Pics are legit.
Whatever knocks on your door fool
Definitely Joy.... no tits, no dick.
Not a man. Seen her pus during naked massage.
She posted a pic of her lady parts on new ad