Date: 11/19/20
Name: Victoria or Star she said
Phone: 5184234686
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Eccie
City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: Off exit 8, nice neighborhood
Hair Length and Color: In a pony tail. Dirty blond.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is short. Not bad looking. Amazing ass and nice body. Not a spinner but not fat.
Recommendation: -
Any links or pics?
I’ve had a few awesome encounters with Vic and can’t say enough good things about her! Her prices have doubled since I last saw her which is why I haven’t seen her in a year but I must admit I really miss that girl! The only one that compares to her is Sarah Summers when it comes to PSE!
Any links or pics? Originally Posted by jcv521
She sent me one when I texted her. Though it was probably her best self. She wasn’t overly hot but man she was fun. I find pics only real part of the story, just like looks. Rather have someone decent that can fuck than a hottie that lays there.
I’ve had a few awesome encounters with Vic and can’t say enough good things about her! Her prices have doubled since I last saw her which is why I haven’t seen her in a year but I must admit I really miss that girl! The only one that compares to her is Sarah Summers when it comes to PSE! Originally Posted by albanynyman
Hey I hear yeah about the price. I have dropped 120-160 multiple times a week on occasion trying to chase that pleasurable experience. This was so satisfying and worth the price and I am not craving another encounter like a junkie after, which usually happens when I see sub par providers.
I havent seen her in over a year because of the increase. Saw her a few times for a QV before I had to work. Love to see her but just can't pull the trigger. She is a sassy sexy little fireball
No. That has to be scam. You really think someone looks like that is 100 hh?
is this her?

https:/albany.skipthegames.com/femal...o/859616975818 Originally Posted by joenct
No ,that girl has 1 great review,1 bad as well .so if you see her post review so we can see how it went.
No. That has to be scam. You really think someone looks like that is 100 hh? Originally Posted by Tomb8871
She has a great review from a member with over 30 reviews but someone else got "switched" so reviews are conflicted.time for someone to TOFTT ,if she ever responds to any text
Vic hasn’t posted in a long time. If your one of her regulars she responds better to text but sometimes it is hit and miss.
Saw Vic/Hazel today for a qv !!! Had fun,review will follow
nah I would pass she used to be my reg but I don't like her with those pounds on her . we all have different taste here now for example sarah also gained weight don't like her I love spinners end the story for the record used to see them a lot when they were spinners .. sarah lost some weight