Who Do You Bring Back?

The hobby gods grant you one wish to bring back someone that has left the hobby. Who do you pick?

For me, I think it's Dearest. I do miss that girl.

Providers can say hobbyists, if they like. Or other providers who have left.
Ark. Monroe
Ark. Monroe Originally Posted by maximus

Heard a lot of great things but never had the pleasure. I think she was mostly if not entirely before my time.
Just to clarify, these are people who are still with us but just left the hobby, not people that passed away.
Vannah!

I've heard that she's still around and just working UTR, but would still love to see her come back around anyways!
Back in 2016 When i first entered the hobby, there was a nice lady in NWA that went by the name LadyM. She was always very nice, respectable, and polite. She could always work with my schedule. She was on ECCIE but posted a lot on backpage. She ended up moving away a year or so later but what i would give to see her again!
Vannah!

I've heard that she's still around and just working UTR, but would still love to see her come back around anyways! Originally Posted by JdeHog

Hell yeah. Good one!
Back in 2016 When i first entered the hobby, there was a nice lady in NWA that went by the name LadyM. She was always very nice, respectable, and polite. She could always work with my schedule. She was on ECCIE but posted a lot on backpage. She ended up moving away a year or so later but what i would give to see her again! Originally Posted by Robcummings

I had the opportunity to meet LadyM once for a double nuru with RainbowSkye. She was a sweetheart!
Mia Long
Khrista
Starla....
Cashmyr
Starla Jones
Robynn
Lorelei
I never saw them but I always did!
Ava Starr
Felina
SNL...aka Sweet n Little... the nympho GILF
Vannah!

I've heard that she's still around and just working UTR, but would still love to see her come back around anyways! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Amen, Brother.