Hot Springs Girls Sound Off

• Sandy
  • 06-29-2019, 12:21 PM
If any of you girls live or service in this area,
Please post here because I have clients that is asking me who else they can see after I leave next month..

I know a lot of you don't do the same service as me as in BDSM but most of these gentlemen are also looking for GFE.

I don't want to leave them hanging..

I will send them this post so that they can see just how many girls are willing to see them.

You may post your email address or a phone no. if you like.

Thanks~
  • Zebco
  • 06-30-2019, 08:06 AM
HS gurlz where you at??? This is oppty of a lifetime do not miss!!!
I’m not far from hs. I also don’t mind going there.
Seriously thinking about moving there..I don't know the market there though and worried if I make that move that I wouldn't be as busy here. Can anyone elaborate about HS? Thanks!!
If Zebco wasn't UTR he could advise
  • Sandy
  • 07-06-2019, 08:01 PM
I would say to stay in LR (If that is where you are at) Little Rock would be more busy with it being our Capital and near the airport with travelers coming and going.
The girls here go to Little Rock now and then because men in Little Rock can't take the time to come here often.

Just start getting some connections from HS and come visit HS like once a month.

Seriously thinking about moving there..I don't know the market there though and worried if I make that move that I wouldn't be as busy here. Can anyone elaborate about HS? Thanks!! Originally Posted by Italianbeauty4u
  • Zebco
  • 07-07-2019, 01:38 PM
If Zebco wasn't UTR he could advise Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I am 2 UTR 2 respond in here
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Please return to the Original Topic of this thread
I stay hereeee!!
I stay in Malvern and come to Hot Springs all the time
  • Sandy
  • 07-09-2019, 11:04 AM
Thanks girls and guys, I will show my open minded friend this thread and it will show him of his choices, ether boy or girl.
Thanks to all that responded.