Always have a Plan B

No matter how hot the pics, how glowing the reviews, how ringing the character testimonials, how many times you've seen her, you should always keep in the back of your big head the notion that reliability issues are common in this hobby.

Few things in the hobby suck worse than being no-showed. One that does is being no-showed after taking a day off to celebrate your birthday with a provider. We preliminarily set something up yesterday by e-mail. She said she'd call me today. So I sat around the house for most of the day, waiting for a call that never came.

Fortunately, I had a Plan B. I didn't get the level of service from her that I was hoping for from Plan A, but at least I got rubbed the right way.
Sorry Lance, hope you at least received a birthday pop. HBD.
NCNS is a real testament to someone's character - male or female.
  • S-Man
  • 04-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Fortunately, I had a Plan B. I didn't get the level of service from her that I was hoping for from Plan A, but at least I got rubbed the right way. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Fortunately, there are 26 letters in the alphabet.
Personal and professional....two strikes and you're out.
Amen Brother - Had to use plan b on several occasions. Some ladies are just not so reliable (even ones you have seen before)
Found out what happened. We were e-mailing (she provides her phone number after the initial contact via e-mail). We set the date. She said she'd text me. I told her I didn't text. She said she'd call. After she didn't call, I e-mailed her. She said she'd texted me. Aaargh.
I fully admit ive had scheduling issues for the past few weeks.
Life has been practically having a mosh pit on me with school
and kids, my PT job and hobbying....obviously we know which one
had to take a time cut.
Hmmm, OP says "I don't text."

Provider texts.

Way to keep that eye on the ball.

Guess who gets cancelled for good.
+1
Sorry you got no-showed.. I'd love to be your Plan B anytime
I fully admit ive had scheduling issues for the past few weeks.
Life has been practically having a mosh pit on me with school
and kids, my PT job and hobbying....obviously we know which one
had to take a time cut. Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
The school and kids and the PT job?
Sorry that happened, on your birthday no less! Sheesh. Glad you still got to have a good time.