House private welcome members Party at my new home Sunday 29th..

ladies n gents-
I am having a party at my home on Sunday, not alot but a few- I will be screening all men and ladies! snacks n drinks aboard, please feel free to bring something should you choose- men there is more info to share with you but inbox pm me for that info please.. and Ladies you just need yourself ( you may bring something as well ) look foward to meeting thies that I have not yet met! xoxoxo Lex!!!!!
Lets party.
Thats the whole idea..Hope 2 seee u as well sweety! you must pm me for more info and call for address-
Lets party. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Good luck and Happy House Warming Lex ......wish I could attend ....will try to get away to visit ....
TOGA !! TOGA !!! TOGA !!!..... now where did i leave my sheet???
Thank You babe! see ya soon suga!
Good luck and Happy House Warming Lex ......wish I could attend ....will try to get away to visit .... Originally Posted by tsrv4me
In my bed , prob stuck in the crack of my ass , lol! xoxo Lex-
TOGA !! TOGA !!! TOGA !!!..... now where did i leave my sheet??? Originally Posted by Texasquest
Really wish i could go...
I really wish you could come and have fun as well .... You would have a blast babe! I am alota fun , and I know the ones thats coming are very good peeps ya know, I can put all of us on cam per your request... #Ijs , lol xoxo Lex
Really wish i could go... Originally Posted by KenMonk
I'd like to request that!
call for info babe! keeping safe
I'd like to request that! Originally Posted by Catdaddy444
UPDATE:
SO FAR 8 LADIES WILL BE HERE! COME ON MEN LETS HAVE A GOOD TIME EAT SOME FOOD AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS!
You know im there!!!!!!!!! Can we get naked???????? lmfao!!!!!!!
fukkkkyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You know im there!!!!!!!!! Can we get naked???????? lmfao!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Brandee69
Can I be naked?