Height Difference... Is it an issue?

• S-Man
  • 04-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Browsing the reviews and showcases of women recently, I noticed the height differential ranged from half a foot shorter to several inches taller compared to mine.

Does the difference in height of the sexual partners matter? How much of a difference is required for it to matter? Can it affect BCD time together? Non-BCD/social time?
I am a tall gal 5'9 and iv never had a problem ...yet it all depends what your like some times tall women seem to make men uncomfortable,,,yet some love em
I was thinking of putting up a thread "Which is more fun for you: Tiny or Tall?" Asking if guys like taller women or shorter.

If you ask me it is all a matter of what you like and what you want to do. A girl close to same height would be good for 69 or maybe some mish with DFK. While with a tall or short girl there may be some scrunching involve for thos activities. While a tall girl you can suckle on her tits while in a face to face position. While a shorter girl can make some other positions more fun and opens up reverse nipple play.

I think there is more of a stigma on the non-BCD time. Since a lot of women feel awkward with a guy shorter than them, but still love heels which make them even taller. So they tend to go for taller guys. There are exceptions. And I have proven the value of a 5'8 guy to a 6'1 lady, but from my experience it's rare.
I am 6'1" and have seen ladies from 4'10" to 6' with heels, all of them were fun.
Height does not make a difference to me
I am 6'3 and height doesn't really matter. I've never been with a female taller then me though. Tallest was 6'0 and she was a civie years ago.

Height does matter during sex sometimes but nothing that can't be figured out.
I'm 6'5 and I had one gal taller than me (with some big ass heels on) and needless to say those heels came off haha. She was a civie.
Unless the lady is 5' 8" or more, 69 is a neck breaker for me.
Im 5'9, standing doggie can be an issue at times...in usually have to bend my knees a bit lol
Im 5'9, standing doggie can be an issue at times...in usually have to bend my knees a bit lol Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Having met and hugged you I thought you were perfect height level I am 5ft3 and I find being horizontal equalizes height differences. The tallest lady i have been with is the Occasional Paramour and we had no problems. I am due for another revisit
Height really does not matter as much as BCD skills, personality, connection, etc. All in what you prefer.
Im 5'10. Its harder to do doggy with a shorter guy... takes some different style positioning that tends to be harsh on back.. but its hot that most guys.... come face to face to my boobage. LOL!!
It doesn't matter to me at all.. Since I'm just slightly above average height (5'6") most guys are usually my height or taller but I have no problem with short guys, average guys, or tall guys.. I love 'em all

At 6'4" I have have been with ladies from 4'9" to 6'3". All have their challenges and unique pleasures.
Frankly height is not an issue for me personally. I'm 5'8", as long as she is thin, clean, and cute it all tastes the same.
I have found that standing on three one hundred dollar bills makes me the perfect height for all of the ladies on eccie.