Stage Names: Similar Names

Ladies,

I notice that new providers tend to pick names similar to others. My questions are few. Does this annoy you when your carefully selected name becomes the next fad for nubile young hotties trying to break into the market? Is this intentional or do you think it's just coincidence? Do you consider changing your name or try to strengthen your current brand name?

JLC
Not a lady, but do believe it's intentional. Would kinda piss me off, especially if I read a bad review that said something along the lines of "got the names mixed up".
Ask txhunter56 or Megan Love from Tennessee.
Ask txhunter56 or Megan Love from Tennessee. Originally Posted by Crossroads
Agree, Crossroads, it does get confusing especially when people i've come to know pretty well get into chat and think they are chatting with me and then find out later that they were chatting with the "other" txhunter. I've also had providers ask which one I am because they were wanting to make sure they were talking to me and not the other one (no offense txhunter66).
It only bothers me when a review is assigned to the wrong Dannie, Dani, Danni, etc. I've been Dannie since '95 when I started dancing, and I'm too lazy to come up with a different name at this point. I had a pretty unique name back in the day..now, not so much LOL . So I had 'em change up my handle just a smidge.

Now, if I had a name like "BetsyBigBootySlapper" and someone registered "BetsiBiggBootieSlapper", I would be pissed
Odd, I have never had this problem. Butt picking out the wrong/right bestybigbootyslapper are be confusing.
I have gotten confused on the LL'e, luscious lacy, lyndsay lacy, I think there are a few others. I have seen some mention of lyndsay lacy being great but I haven't found her profile on here? Can anyone straighten me out?
Odd, I have never had this problem. Butt picking out the wrong/right bestybigbootyslapper are be confusing. Originally Posted by pyramider
Never had what problem? Choosing a stage name similar to another hobbyist? Or being confused by similar names of providers? Being as this thread was specifically targeted to the "Ladies", may I assume it's the former rather than the latter?