Announcing the winner of my win-a-session contest.... (drum roll please)

Congrats to Darren on P411 who won a free hour session with me!

If you're hearing about my contest for the first time, here's what it's about in a nut shell:

Every appointment booked with me between March 1st and April 30th counted as one entry in the drawing. I put all the names in a bowl and at the end of contest, a winner's name was randomly chosen.

I recorded the drawing and uploaded it to YouTube..

Click HERE to check it out!

To those of you who would like to try your luck next time, I will be holding another giveaway in the near future.

Good luck in the next contest, and have a great week guys!

OMG I win the bet. Hey and you better pay up too, I was right on the money with this one, buddy.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Dayum them are some big titties.......
Dayum them are some big titties....... Originally Posted by Hercules
Why thank you babe You can come motorboat 'em anytime lol
dat voice...
Can I get some of that stationary?
I'm not criticizing but this made me think...

Interesting. I've always liked the monthly drawing, but a Provider announcing on YouTube with the drawing for a free GFE session for a guy who paid her for a session from P411 just stands out there in the oddest way of a sting to happen with video evidence..LOL.

At least ECCIE is all make believe and everything here is fabricated. A YouTube Video though,,,hhmmmmmmm.
Why thank you babe You can come motorboat 'em anytime lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
oh, my dream come true. been staring at those titties non-stop for a year now. i need to drive out there. so far from mesquite.

Interesting. I've always liked the monthly drawing, but a Provider announcing on YouTube with the drawing for a free GFE session for a guy who paid her for a session from P411 just stands out there in the oddest way of a sting to happen with video evidence..LOL.

At least ECCIE is all make believe and everything here is fabricated. A YouTube Video though,,,hhmmmmmmm. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
While I think the drawing is an interesting theoretical thing, I have to agree with Von Spieler. The youtube video was probably not the best idea.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Not only that... I wonder how many Darrens there are on P411... There are 100,333 people in the U.S. with the first name Darren. I wonder how many are local to DFW...

Sure were a buncha names in that bowl...

Cute "idea" and all.. but I think discretion went out the window with this one.

At least ECCIE is all make believe and everything here is fabricated. A YouTube Video though,,,hhmmmmmmm. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I feel like I have to disagree with you and some of the other comments posted.. I didn't reveal my face, so there was actually a lot of discretion used, and my video is unlisted, so no one can just search for my video. You would have to have to click on the actual link. I had it up for a few days to give whoever wanted the view it the opportunity, but I deleted it this morning.

Somehow whenever I make a thread like this a lot of negativity comes up, and I really want to keep that to a minimum. Thanks for everyone's opinions and replies.. And good luck to the next contest's participants.
Closed at OP's request