Its not the traffic, but is it soreness?

OK, all the threads on a lady's daily traffic are old and of no concern to me. I am very happy as long as my date has a good reputation (well you know what I mean) and is cleaner than clean, soft and smooth when we meet. Yet, I read and research various babes and wonder.......with the amount of activity some of the providers have during a date, doesn’t she get sore?? My concern is being the guy after a recent amazing session. I don't want to find my date too sensitive or tender to participate in another earth shattering experience for both of us. For example, last week I saw a beauty for a third time, but she couldn't get to her normal O's on and wanted to do a lot of BBBJ. I didn't ask why because it felt like I was being insecure, yet wanted to ask what she did with the last guy that was inhibiting her now. (Hey, may be she just wasn’t in the mood, I don’t know).

Yes, my cock gets sore from a good horizontal hour or two workout and it may take a day to recover from making those great memories. And for most guys, the more sex they have the longer they can last before the first pop.

Yet, I've been with an active babe who could not get enough every time we met. So my question...Does a girl get accustomed to having a lot of sex and if so does it make her more sensitive in good way? (Do the O's cum easier?) Or does it get harder to achieve an O because the sensitivity diminishes with too much sex too often? In my non-hobby world, my SO gets sore very fast with or without lube whether we play hard or not. So, how much sex and how often does it take to get used to doing regular body bumping? Do any of the new gals exit the hobby because of getting too sore from too much riding too soon?
About a year ago I had a provider tell me she was so busy her pussy had been hurting for two days. uh, time for a break then.............
Had seen the same and pussy was too swollen and red when we tried the CFS she said please stop and she can't continue and greek was not offered cuz some mof did too rough a day before, I'd say if a provider knows that she is hurting then take a break, but my good guess is that they want the biz and the money.

About a year ago I had a provider tell me she was so busy her pussy had been hurting for two days. uh, time for a break then............. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
How long do you guys go for? Isn't the national average like 4 minutes?
These stories are pretty ridiculous O___O.

If you're sore, have a yeast infection, have bacterial vaginosis (ph imbalance, nothing serious despite the horrifying name), your period, cramps, etc etc etc

don't. work.

I could not imagine seeing someone and depriving them of what they came for because I was so greedy...ugh nevermind. I think my point has come across. Don't work so much you can't do your job well.

If you read my reviews, the reason I will see so few people will become clear. I'm a high energy partner
Mickey: National average is 4 minutes from when? What's the average for the 2nd pop based on age?

Regardless, I would love to know if it gets easier or harder for a babe to O and/or if she O's more often during a session after providing a few months, a few years... you get the idea. And, whether her tender parts get used being very active over time. For me 1/3 of the fun are her climax(s), another 1/3 of the fun are my climax(s) and the last 1/3 is working together to get us both there as many times as possilble while having a GFE / PSE good time.
These stories are pretty ridiculous O___O.

If you're sore, have a yeast infection, have bacterial vaginosis (ph imbalance, nothing serious despite the horrifying name), your period, cramps, etc etc etc

don't. work.

I could not imagine seeing someone and depriving them of what they came for because I was so greedy...ugh nevermind. I think my point has come across. Don't work so much you can't do your job well.

If you read my reviews, the reason I will see so few people will become clear. I'm a high energy partner Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I couldn't have said it better myself!
its called SAVING $ so u dont have to do back to back to back. And its called putting yourself on a Vaj-cation. Let that kitty rest. Do kegels... tighten that shit up.
Yes, please do kegels.....drop and give me 50. Ooops...sorry went off my own topic.
This has mainly been an issue with AMP girls who are sore yet still take you on anyway without saying anything. Mid-coitus, they wil stretch out both arms and push on your pelvis hard so you can only "half-stroke" it of sorts. I've never had the balls in that situation to stop and ask the house madam for my money back (or a different girl), yet it always crosses my mind.