Hotter in Dallas?...

I will be visiting your city at the end of this month, Dallas gents and I just wanted to know: since I won't be in a major city (Plano), are Dallas guys the kind to drive a little ways for their Mocha fix? Or do I need to rent a car and get ready to do some outcalls? Any info, comments would be appreciated.
A lot of guys are used to driving 1/2 hour to an hour for appointments.
Plano is fine but I doubt the Ft Worth boys will be coming. Las Colinas has some extended stay places, Arlington near Six Flags, Addison, hotels north of I-635... all decent places.
Arlington near Six Flags might have a good customer pool since it is in the middle of both cities. Then just maybe us Fort Worth guys would give in a little and sweat the traffic for some Tango.
Stay away from Addison unless u want get a le visit
Ok, got it! So Arlington but not Addison....But since I'm already hotel paid up for Plano, I might have to extend my trip for bout 2 more days to accommodate you, Fort Worth guys...hmm. Thanks for the tips, guys!! Please keep them coming...looking forward to minglin' & tinglin' with y'all.
love how u say that with such certainty though, gave me a l'il giggle

Stay away from Addison unless u want get a le visit Originally Posted by txexetoo
A lot of guys are used to driving 1/2 hour to an hour for appointments.
Plano is fine but I doubt the Ft Worth boys will be coming. Las Colinas has some extended stay places, Arlington near Six Flags, Addison, hotels north of I-635... all decent places. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Los colinas? Never met anyone there but would definitely be interested in ladies who use an incall there. Pm's appreciated. Ladies if u frequent LC please pm
Use the ISO if you're trying to get a gig out in LC...yeesh

Los colinas? Never met anyone there but would definitely be interested in ladies who use an incall there. Pm's appreciated. Ladies if u frequent LC please pm Originally Posted by TentNutrition
Sweetheart, I wasn't. That is just the first time I have ever seen provider and Los colinas used in the same sentence. But just wanted it to be known myself and 3 or 4 other regular hobbiest would be super excited if someone started making it their homebase....NYLO? I think so! Never understood why girls don't use this area, tons of corporate apartments, businessman and traveling business in that area
I live in Plano and it does not matter how far to go for sum good .... Nothing wrong with Addison a lot of fun places ...I was hanging with Too Tall in Addison when he got that BJ in an open parking lot....Rodman and Primetime used to hang out in Addison.
Plano is great. You will do fine. It is on the way home for a lot of guys living in Plano, Frisco, Allen and Mc Kinney. Also, lots of men work in Plano (lunch breaks). Strong client base area.
  • Diver
  • 02-21-2013, 04:42 PM
It's where I work and is perfect for me Plano that is.
I am definitely looking forward to kicking it with you, sweetness! Thanks for the PM...

It's where I work and is perfect for me Plano that is. Originally Posted by Diver
Speaking as a guy who lives/works on the wrong side of the tracks (ie, nowhere near Plano)....

Plano is a little further north than where most ladies land when they come to town, but not so much so that it would be considered a bad choice. Arlington is indeed a good location, if it weren't for the fact that there aren't a lot of good hotels there. It has its "hot" periods (not in a good way) as well.

15 miles can take 30+ minutes to drive in this huge metropolis, so location definitely matters. Hopefully, you can get a better feel for the area while you are here and can use that info for your next trip.
Speaking as a guy who lives/works on the wrong side of the tracks (ie, nowhere near Plano)....

Plano is a little further north than where most ladies land when they come to town, but not so much so that it would be considered a bad choice. Arlington is indeed a good location, if it weren't for the fact that there aren't a lot of good hotels there. It has its "hot" periods (not in a good way) as well.

15 miles can take 30+ minutes to drive in this huge metropolis, so location definitely matters. Hopefully, you can get a better feel for the area while you are here and can use that info for your next trip. Originally Posted by TinMan
Arlington sucks! I started out providing in Arlington before I moved to Dallas. Too many "Hot" periods and most of my guys wanted me to drive to ft worth. that's just my experience anyway!