no call no show by arkguy10

ok im so tiered of being stood up especially when I'm traveling and usually I dont say anything when this happens but arkguy10 has went too far he contacted me last night and requested an appointment I had seen him once before so it was not a big issue even though the last time I was here he scheduled and didn't make it I let it slide this time he texted me in the morning right up to 8:30 requesting room number because he was going to be here 9 sharp and he couldn't wait to see me again I told him please be on time because I'm traveling here and have appointments set he confirmed oh yes I cant wait 9 sharp I put off two other appointments because of my commitment to see him so know I'm out his appointment and two others just wanted to give him a big fucken thanks sincerely selena
sorry to hear that. You are to sweet and good for that. see you soon!!!! I hope to fill in!
Hard to imagine a guy seeing you once and then not showing up for more. Sorry, hun.
That's it, give him a big ole' fuck you!

It's ridiculous to set up an appointment and then get canceled at the last minute. Thanks for the post, as it will serve to put the rest of the hobbyist on notice.

Three strikes and you're out!

HAIL!
Well that just sucks sorry to hear about that. Not everyone in NWA is like that i assure you.
If that's the way he is. Your probably better off without his business anyway.
yea he finally text said he got in a wreck bit that was the same excuse that was used last time I call bullshit

Wonder if he's going to try and use the same excuse as others, he's car broke down.

Sorry to here that, it sucks.

Wonder if he's going to try and use the same excuse as others, he's car broke down.

Sorry to here that, it sucks. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
TTT- hat's tt-he mm-ost cc-omon ee-xcuse!
I would of believed it but he used the same exscuse last visit
Selena, PM me his phone #. I think he might be the same guy that stood me up in NWA this past weekend
Yes this guy is has been blacklisted in NWA for some time. No one will see him. All he ever does is last minute cancellations and NCNS. The few times he does show up he never has his money. I had to change my phone number and email address because of him. One number he'll use has 366 in it. He has two Eccie accounts now since he burned his Arkguy10 account. His new Eccie account is" Well....". I did a big report on him in Infoshare titled "Old harrasser has new handle". I guess he's trying to see the girls who come in on tour since no one here will see him.
The last time I spoke to him he said no one would give him a reference because the girls are just a bunch of jealous bitches. In my opinion when a guy becomes this hostile he is becoming dangerous. He should be banned.

Sorry to here that, it sucks. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
you actually see that model more on the back of lorries than you do on the actual road surface itself. Sorry this happened to you Selena. You're far too nice and drama free to let this fucktard get the best of you. Seems as though most ladies know not to see him.
. . . He has two Eccie accounts now since he burned his Arkguy10 account. His new Eccie account is" Well....". I did a big report on him in Infoshare titled "Old harrasser has new handle". . . Originally Posted by MsKitty
PM me please MsKitty. If the SOB has 2 accounts, we can fix that. Plus, there's no excuse for being rude and standing a provider up. He should pay.
Ladies, as always, so very sorry you have to experience this, this CRAP at the hands of some of the lesser of our gender. However, the silver lining is that it provides an excellent forum in which to make the rest of us guys WANT TO MOVE TO ARKANSAS. TODAY.

What beautiful ladies.