free ice cream monday....

Me too...I'm all kinds of down!!!
I grew up on DQ!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dee: There's one just two exits north of the airport and a another in NKC. So either is close enough to not melt before sharing with a friend.
Ice cream might be a little too cold but whipped cream and chocolate syrup sound like fun!
lol UC....I am in Texas now...wish I was near you...we could lick the ice cream off each other..or invite Yummy Marie to join us and lick it off her! I know her personally and she is yummy!!!

And Dave...that would be so HOT & SEXY!!
I simply haven't been to Houston since spring 2011. But I do still have friends there. I just need a good...

We could have another war between the armies of the strawberries and blueberries on an ice cream field below the hills of Dee, until the gods come down and devour victor and vanquished.
lol my sweet luver!

I am sad though...no Blue Bell or DQ today...just Braums ice cream in McAlester Oklahoma!

{BUT I am headed to Brenham for my mommys party soon so Blue Bell will DEFINATELY be on the menu...we may even tour the plant!}
One thing I learned a while back though: no chocolate syrup on the ass. Don't get me wrong it tastes great, it just doesn't look that appetizing--not that I let it stop me mind you
I drove by a DQ yesterday and it looked like a outdoor concert now i know free ice cream .
COLD STONE ICE CREAMERY IS SUPER YUMMY!!!
I grew up on DQ!!

http://time.com/money/3744608/free-i...m-dairy-queen/ Originally Posted by DallasRain
I luv Cold Stone...yummy now I am hungry!!
You still getting Blue Bell on tour, DR? I've mostly switched to frozen custard when I get an ice cream type treat.
Some places...I had homemade vanilla the other day

and this coming weekend I will be in Brenham again...BLUE BELL galore...and the Bluebonnets are blooming
Per capita buffalo ny and dsm iowa eat more ice cream per person than any where else . At least thats what i read .