THE: Ya Can't Make This Shit Up Repository

I'll go first.

John Kerry Says the First Amendment is Getting in the Way of Online Censorship

And then he's gonna tell you that the other side is a threat to democracy.....
Extra credit if it makes me laugh.....

Reporter: "Any comment on the strikes in Yemen?"

Biden: "I've spoken to both sides. They gotta settle the strike. I'm supporting the collective bargaining effort. I think they'll settle the strike."

This guy is so cooked
There are SO many!!!

After returning from her glitzy fundraisers in San Francisco, Kamala Harris showed up to the FEMA headquarters, spent less than five minutes reading off a script about hurricane relief, and then bolted before the press could ask her questions.

Reporter: "Any comment on the strikes in Yemen?"

Biden: "I've spoken to both sides. They gotta settle the strike. I'm supporting the collective bargaining effort. I think they'll settle the strike." Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
I actually thought this was a joke.... and was funny.... Turns out it's true which makes it both funnier and WAY MORE scary....

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1840575813986423293
Charlie Hustle, an enduring American hero, deceased before Dementia Joe, the cockroach.

What is this world coming to.
Didn't Zombiden plagiarize the script from the movie Weekend at Bernie's?
Damn Bill of Rights getting in the way of the Gubmint doing things the way they want. Damn marketplace of ideas and conversation getting in their way. Disgraceful.
there is only 1 Lord

and he undefeated

chin up losers
sounds about right for an asshole who threw the medals he didn't win in Vietnam into the water at the Washington Monument and claimed he needs a private jet to fly all over the world to save "Mother Gaia" from "climate change"

at taxpayer's expense

bahahhaahaaaa
I actually thought this was a joke.... and was funny.... Turns out it's true which makes it both funnier and WAY MORE scary....

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1840575813986423293 Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Would Harris, the whore, do any better?

Only difference is that she/it would pretend not to hear the question because she'd be pretending to be on her phone.