Has anyone ever had an appointment with someone they knew outside the hobby?

Say for instance, during the screening, it just doesn't click that you know that person. I would guess, unless there are really good pictures of the lady, this would fall on the responsibility of the lady to know if they know the guy or not.

If you did know them, how did the session go, if there was one?

I went to a strip club a couple of times and ran into people I knew. One girl I somewhat knew and used to work with gave me a dance or two. It was a little weird, but fun once I got into it. She was a new dancer, so that put a damper on it.

The other was a girl I went to elementary school all the way through high school with. She didn't dance, and didn't take off her top, so nothing happened.
  • 05-14-2010, 06:59 PM
A friend of my sister's went pro for a while and offered me a ride. I declined, she was too eccentric for me.
I took a shine to a young stripper with enormous natural hooters but she wouldn't even talk about extras. I got a little NE and nipple play but that was absolutely it. I finally developed a relationship with a young Latina hottie who was up for "private dances" and off site liaisons. While I was polite to the big chested Blonde, I didn't buy many dances after striking other paydirt and she knew why but she still wouldn't cross the line.

About a year later, I answer a BP ad (no face shown and the body was somewhat camouflaged) for CFS at a residence and lo and behold, it was her and she had that same world class chest.

We were both glad we'd rekindled the attraction and we still see each other today some 10 years after she gave me her first table dance.

A friend has a better story than that. He is ex-LE and when he was still in LE, he answered an ad in his own neighborhood and a mutual friend of his wife's and his answered the door.

Being new, she had no clue about how to gracefully avoid incriminating herself. She already knew her friend was LE and when she opened the door to him and saw his face, she immediately speculated he was there to arrest her. She supposedly said, "You're not going to cuff me to take me downtown are you?" He grinned a knowing grin and said "Not unless you think that would make us have more fun here in your bedroom."

He said sex with a relieved woman who thinks you just saved her from a jail sentence is phenomenal once she quits shaking.
He said sex with a relieved woman who thinks you just saved her from a jail sentence is phenomenal once she quits shaking. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
That's just f*cking funny.
that has only happened to me with Swingers,..did not get that far once we realized we knew each other from our work industry
Well I had an appointment with a client awhile back and all was great, super hot and nice! A few days later I had a doctors appointment with my new ENT doctor. I am sitting in the chair waiting and in comes the same guy I had just seen!!! We must have turned all kinds of red, I just wanted to melt into my chair!
I have a client that used to work for me when i was a manager at a hotel here in town.
~Kisses Jen
Well I had an appointment with a client awhile back and all was great, super hot and nice! A few days later I had a doctors appointment with my new ENT doctor. I am sitting in the chair waiting and in comes the same guy I had just seen!!! We must have turned all kinds of red, I just wanted to melt into my chair! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
That's a good one!
I have a client that used to work for me when i was a manager at a hotel here in town.
~Kisses Jen
Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx
And that's actually kind of hot! I'd like to be that guy. Sex with the former boss lady...
Well, other than a few encounters with gentlemen who've seen me on a different type site (not hobby related). I'd have to say that's as close as I've come.
I went to view a house with a hot blonde milf who was the real estate agent on the account. While she was walking me around the property I kept checking her out and wishing I could jump her bones right there in the empty house or maybe the backyard. Then a few weeks later that same hot lady showed up for a date I'd made through an agency. She recognized me of course, and she was instantly like a different person in that all she wanted to do was get her brains fucked out by me. It was a fantasy come true.
  • FWR
  • 05-16-2010, 06:11 AM
Years ago in Memphis I was running a restaurant. Like so many I had a lot of hot girls working as serves. This was back before we had pics of all of the providers, websites for the hobby etc. I called an agency that I had used in the past and had always sent me very pretty, sexy girls, no upsell, etc, just the kind of agency you want to do business with. An hour later one of my hot serves knocks on the door.
Our session was great, and I had no fear of her reporting it, she did not want anyone to know about her side job.
I have also seen some of my serves working in strip clubs. The dances are great, but I also know they will soon be leaving my restaurant, they go where the money is.
I had a favorite that I use to see quite frequently.
A few days after one of our sessions I had to attend a funeral where one of my close friends fathers had passed away. To my suprise I see this young lady sitting in the family section of the funeral. She was engaged to my freinds brother and I had just CIM'ed her a few days earlier. I felt horrible cuz I had been bonking his fiance. We went to dinner after the service and she sat right accross from me...........so awkward.
I was in arkansas were I lived at the time.. Had an incall midday from a new client that was anxious to see me, we did everything and then some that was on my menu with him taking repeated trips to greece in the time he booked.. nice looking guy I guess, about my age, wore me out... we get done and go our seperate ways and I get a call from a friend of mine (girl) asking if I wanted to do dinner that nite..I said sure and was informed her husband, and another couple would be joining us..show up for dinner, and the other couple was there and as I am being introduced I shake hands with the very same guy whom 6 hrs earlier was fucking my brains out..he just grinned and I couldn't help but say "boy you look familiar" lol..

Had on a 2 occassions crossed paths with ex-high school classmates.. open the door and there stands a guy that i went to high school with..

Church deacon once

arkansas sucks in these regards lol..smaller towns lol

back when i first started..years ago.. sisters ex-husband
I had a client see me twice (that I was sure I had known in real life) but he didn't recognize me from 15 yrs ago. So, I said nothing, we proceeded, and he still doesn't know that I am someone who was once a family member of one of his clients. He asked me for a ref, and he went on to others.... All are happy and he is none the wiser.

I say, go with the flow, unless there is a real snag.