Fatal Shooting of Unarmed Black Man Caught on Tape!

Someone caught this piece of police brutality on tape and he is being indicted for murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBFzs0bwhPw
You do know this happened last week? That we have already got two threads on it? That we have already talke about it? That no one was so rude to post the video without comment? Too bad you don't have time to pull it down and save yourself some embarassment. Don't you even read anything on here that doesn't involve you Hillary?
You do know this happened last week? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I was afraid this was "breaking news" about another "racist" on the loose.
I was afraid this was "breaking news" about another "racist" on the loose. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just wait... I'm sure we'll have another one soon. It's open season on the black man.
It's open season on the black man. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm sorry you feel that way. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

But I know you're not.
Just wait... I'm sure we'll have another one soon. It's open season on the black man. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's open season for race baitors and liberal politics. Soon policemen will be shooting women and homosexuals.
I'm sorry you feel that way. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

But I know you're not. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why should I be ashamed of myself, exactly? For daring to mention that race might play a part in these incidences? As long as it's white cops and black perps, it's hard to say otherwise.
It's open season for race baitors and liberal politics. Soon policemen will be shooting women and homosexuals. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Race baitors lol. That's white people code for I don't want to talk about race, so let's end the conversation right now. "Race baitor!" Ooops, convo over. Take your cracker ass on out of here. Cracker ass cracker
As long as it's white cops and black perps, it's hard to say otherwise. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Then you are ok with calling Black cops that kill white teens "racists," right?

I mean if everything is about "race" ... then go for it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...trev/?page=all

The cop is even smiling about it!!!!
there's no context with the pic. I don't know when it was taken or what came before or after it.

The cop is even smiling about it!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why would I call a black cop who kills a white person racist? Is there a history of black people killing white people? Seems to me it's usually the other way around.

Why does everything have to be this way with you? If it's this way in this instance, it must that way in another instance. You must be tied up in knots.
Race baitors lol. That's white people code for I don't want to talk about race, so let's end the conversation right now. "Race baitor!" Ooops, convo over. Take your cracker ass on out of here. Cracker ass cracker Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you have a clue as to how racists your remark is?

""Race baitor!" Ooops, convo over. Take your cracker ass on out of here. Cracker ass cracker"

And who did you say it was that doesn't want to talk about race?
Do you have a clue as to how racists your remark is?

""Race baitor!" Ooops, convo over. Take your cracker ass on out of here. Cracker ass cracker"

And who did you say it was that doesn't want to talk about race? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It's 'racist', not 'racists'.

White people are generally skittish when it comes to conversations about race. This is not news.

As for the comment, I don't give a FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK
You must be tied up in knots. Originally Posted by WombRaider
See. You have lynching me on your mind. Confirms you are a racist.

The cop is even smiling about it!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's impossible for a black man to be racist!