Agency Question

I am going to be visiting Phoenix this next week and hand a couple of questions in regards to Indulge AZ. I have had my eye on Anastasia but I was told that she was going to be out of town! So my question is has anyone seen Molly Rose or Holly from Indulge AZ? Tara also peaked my interest. Any input would be great!
Sorry I can't help you on specifics on this one. I'm an indy supporter only. I do know that IndulgeAZ has a good reputation here. If you would like some indy recommendations let me know what you are looking for and I'm sure I can help.

I am going to be visiting Phoenix this next week and hand a couple of questions in regards to Indulge AZ. I have had my eye on Anastasia but I was told that she was going to be out of town! So my question is has anyone seen Molly Rose or Holly from Indulge AZ? Tara also peaked my interest. Any input would be great! Originally Posted by keychain
Hey chica chaser I will be visting Phoenix next week was wondering who you would recommend? I like them young!