Natasha hofo please?

She posted on stg 814-431-1280...please share your experience through PM, thanks.

https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...a/791739900359
I'll share my experience here for everyone. I contacted and she replied back in a timely manner. She said she was at 17th and Cascade. I drove there and notified her I was there and asked to get her address. She then asked if I could pick her up at 17th and sass. I drove there and notified her I was there. She went dark. I left and received a text shortly after I left asking me to pick her up at 17th and Cascade. I never replied and scratched her from my list.
I finally hooked up with her. PM me. It turns out she's my old bathroom adventure friend.
I finally hooked up with her. PM me. It turns out she's my old bathroom adventure friend. Originally Posted by relaxedman
I remember that review,it was pretty sad.I did happen to see her leaving an apartment building that I was seeing black Lexy last year and although she has been 23 for the last 5 years she was still looking hot.
You need to fill me in on this one
U right swim she does lie a lot ,lol she is hot but we all had similar experiences with her that’s a good thing
I thought so, I tried to meet with her in the winter and it was a disaster. Got up and walked out
And another one http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...r/308282718994 Originally Posted by Locket

Is Toy Star legit? I sent an email, received one back, and then the next day got a request from googlepay for $50 from her. A little odd to say the least.
Is Toy Star legit? I sent an email, received one back, and then the next day got a request from googlepay for $50 from her. A little odd to say the least. Originally Posted by Swikgm
Probably, you should start a thread for her here. I am sure you'll get more responses if you do.
Probably, you should start a thread for her here. I am sure you'll get more responses if you do. Originally Posted by relaxedman

Thanks, will do. This thread included her link so I was wondering if it was the same or somehow related.
Stay away from Natasha &ci ci bad news fellas read all the warnings on this site &indys
LPC, thx for the HoFo.
Yes sir