Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj cim daty doggie miss
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: blond pulled up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice body, better than last visit
Recommendation: Yes
Reviewed her 3 days ago and recommended NO.

What's changed in 3 days that you felt the need to post another encounter that is basically the same as the one you posted 3 days ago? Also, how'd you get the golden pass for incall at her new place?

Not trying to bust your balls here, it just doesn't add up.
Has everyone in pittsburgh banged this broad but me?
Reviewed her 3 days ago and recommended NO.

What's changed in 3 days that you felt the need to post another encounter that is basically the same as the one you posted 3 days ago? Also, how'd you get the golden pass for incall at her new place?

Not trying to bust your balls here, it just doesn't add up. Originally Posted by Cb2285
Also, I thought she didn't do CIM.
Has everyone in pittsburgh banged this broad but me? Originally Posted by bartender12
Yes. 😂
Has everyone in pittsburgh banged this broad but me? Originally Posted by bartender12
I think you and me are the last two.
She’s had more dicks in her than the urinals at Heinz field on game day
Lol, i think so, im just glad i banged her before she started going downhill.
She’s been arrested on prostitution charges, wait until the first dude gets set up by her, there will be more posts than there is talking about how great her tits are.
Sumsum will clarify this for us.
Why a yes? I was harsh in my review. I fired two employees and was drinking and some of my other bad habits. I drink captain's and I get mean, not a nice person on captain's.
There is a honest answer, I was a total asshole that night. I'm surprised she took my call. Being honest, I have a foul side.
Why a yes? I was harsh in my review. I fired two employees and was drinking and some of my other bad habits. I drink captain's and I get mean, not a nice person on captain's.
There is a honest answer, I was a total asshole that night. I'm surprised she took my call. Being honest, I have a foul side. Originally Posted by Inkjet
I thought only strippers drank Captain Morgan?
Bam, you are confusing Captain with Newport’s... lol
Sumsum will clarify this for us. Originally Posted by bambino

I think he is busy right now looking for his horse.
Every white knight needs a horse

I asked the moderator to remove review when I read it the next day. He has my permission to verify if he wants to.he said"I wrote it I own it"
I'm on sumsum send all list. He usually picks good one's.
Mya,gia, Mia, Katrina, Jordan ,Carly, etc. All are pricey.