Encounter: Nice time with Heavenleigh

User ID: heavenleigh
Date: 7/18/18
Name: -
Phone: She'll let you know
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=87600
City: South Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Carrickish area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, Conversation, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, petite, well built. Nice and tight all over.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Dlh
  • 08-16-2018, 02:11 PM
Thanks zip! She looks hot. Just the travel is hard.
Looks? I can't get a pic of her
She’s a doll, safe, mature and sane. A very good kisser.
She's a good time all around. The kind of girl I could have no worries taking out for a date before a session. Yes, a really good kisser too.
why is a pic so important? just read the reviews, she is a good choice.
why is a pic so important? just read the reviews, she is a good choice. Originally Posted by Looker151
This is an asinine comment. Pics are important because everyone has different tastes. Maybe you will stick your dick in whatever hole you find but if I am paying a couple benjamins, I want to know what someone looks like and if I am physically attracted to her. Most guys are the same

Your comment fits in with the cuckolded guys on TOS
Typical childish response.
So you always buy things site unseen.
  • SD78
  • 08-19-2018, 11:14 PM
This is an asinine comment. Pics are important because everyone has different tastes. Maybe you will stick your dick in whatever hole you find but if I am paying a couple benjamins, I want to know what someone looks like and if I am physically attracted to her. Most guys are the same

Your comment fits in with the cuckolded guys on TOS Originally Posted by berryberry
↑↑↑↑ Spot on

Typical childish response. Originally Posted by Looker151
Definitely not childish.

How the hell is someone supposed to know if you dig fat chicks or skinny chicks???

If you are into big girls your probably going to say she looked good, if someone takes your advise and they don't share those tastes they are in for a shitty time.