State: Pennsylvania
Address: Downtown
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJTCNQNS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde maybe to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: On the shorter side, maybe 5'2". She had a sundress on but I would say "curvy". Not skinny but definitely not a bbw.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting that she does the activities in the parking lots these days. And your choice of words “not skinny”, “not a bbw”.
I saw her a few times, oh, at least 5 years ago. The very last time, I just felt she’s so “chubby” and short that I had a hard time moving her limbs around. I’d say she was not those with all kinds of cellulite or huge belly which would’ve turned me off right away back then. I don’t know what she looks like nowadays, still 225 lb range?
My only problem is she looks decent in pics but just kind of grumpy and chubby in person.
She cash and dashed me in the past. Admitted it and is still allowed to advertise around here. I won't say much about her since it got me a long ban last yr but I would steer clear of her. Prior to the cash and dash she was good for a cheap pinch but would rush or just be pissed at the world.
I don't think she is anywhere near 225 lbs. I agree her pics make her look much better looking than she is and frumpy wouldn't be too far off in terms of description. That being said, the price was right and she got the job done better than I expected.