User ID: -
Date: 9/8/18
Name: Desiree
Phone: 814-290-0994
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel off 90 twice, place over in 12th Street area a few times, car date a few times
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCIMWS,DFK, Mish, Doggie, FIV and most recently her stealing money
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown and mid length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: AA spinner. A cups. Good looking girl with a sweet bubble ass.
Recommendation: No
In case the ad isn't clear enough...She has turned into a thief
For clarification, did the listed activities take place on this encounter?
Why do u men keep paying 1st that’s not smart at all&allthese females stealing dam
No, the listed activities occurred on other dates. I was trying to show that she will perform at first to get your guard down then once you develop some trust she takes advantage of it. This last visit no activities were performed other than her walking away with my money.
Why do u men keep paying 1st that’s not smart at all&allthese females stealing dam Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Usually, I do not. But when I have seen someone as many times as I have her, I do not feel worried. I was only out so not a big deal really, but others may not negotiate as well and try her and end up out even more. Hopefully, people stay away from her now.
Thanks relaxedman I was going to hit her up too these hoes are in dire straights but I don’t care if I’m a repeat offender with these whores I never let my guard down &i never ever pay 1st that’s rule#1 us men gotta be careful it’s bad women on these sites and streets
No, the listed activities occurred on other dates. I was trying to show that she will perform at first to get your guard down then once you develop some trust she takes advantage of it. This last visit no activities were performed other than her walking away with my money. Originally Posted by relaxedman
Thank you for the clarification, I will move this thread to Coed for indefinite continued discussions.
This shit is happening too much lately. What is up with Erie? Has anyone seen Brittany since she ripped me off? I heard she blamed her baby daddy for the hold ups.
It’s these chicks got street thugs with them now u cant trust these hoes
This shit is happening too much lately. What is up with Erie? Has anyone seen Brittany since she ripped me off? I heard she blamed her baby daddy for the hold ups. Originally Posted by Dino trex
She completely denied it to me. I told her I don't believe het and I will never see her again. She knows her actions are costing her at least my business