Going be in town this weekend

What's a good place or parlor to visit to get FS? I have been lurking for a while now, and have read good things about partners. Is it usually hit or miss there? What or who is your ole reliable
I have always had good luck at Partners when visiting. When you see the girl you want call her over for a quick talk and ask about the VIP room. You can then talk about optional costs. The layout in Partners is pretty basic although the stage is nice and small and you are literally right there.

You may also want to consider visiting Kandy's in nearby Waterford. Very nice layout, lots of girls, and many private dance options. They have VIP rooms also but I opt for the Bed Dances which only cost a few dollars more. Again, talk to the individual girl about optional costs. I have never had problems there either and enjoy the layout much more. Really cool place.
Thanks brother!
Kandys makes u show your I.D,which isn’t ok with me partners is better in my book
Partners no doubt,the only thing bad about partners is u willl come outta that strip club smelling tons of smoke lmao.but it’s a lot of hot pussy in their we just deal with it lol
Smelling like tons of smoke is the only set-back