Dreaded jade

I know a lot of folks see the unfavorable remarks about this chick jade who advertises on skip the games,it’s sad but true.she done pissed off a lot of good men I know &she is preggo,so guys a warning by the looks of it she is bad news and jade is into that street life which most of them are .chasing dreams if u know what I’m saying,it’s terrible because she is so pretty,but down rite ruthless
I know a lot of folks see the unfavorable remarks about this chick jade who advertises on skip the games,it’s sad but true.she done pissed off a lot of good men I know &she is preggo,so guys a warning by the looks of it she is bad news and jade is into that street life which most of them are .chasing dreams if u know what I’m saying,it’s terrible because she is so pretty,but down rite ruthless Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
She treats me very well. Never even the slightest hint of being robbed.
Ddotlongpipingchicks, are you the one putting up all the alerts on STG? Couldn't what you tried to do to her be considered robbing her?
I know a lot of folks see the unfavorable remarks about this chick jade who advertises on skip the games,it’s sad but true.she done pissed off a lot of good men I know &she is preggo,so guys a warning by the looks of it she is bad news and jade is into that street life which most of them are .chasing dreams if u know what I’m saying,it’s terrible because she is so pretty,but down rite ruthless Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
She's wonderful with me too. Seen her several times since DDOT, errrrr, I mean LPC put up that 1st post of her robbing people. Maybe the girls are on to his game and he's pissed because the good ones won't see him know more. Just the word I'm hearing out on the streets. One girl even told me Ddot/LPC tried to schedule with her one day using 3 different phone #"s, but they all know his game and his pathetic use of the English language.
LMAO ,you 2 have a blessed life luckyman1&woody ,1st amendment freedom of speech but I love the hate it’s Hilarious
She didn't rob me in a court standard but she did misrepresented what we agreed upon. It was over a year back when she was on the upper west side. I am not piling on LPC because I would avoid her now too. If others had a great time, maybe your experience was different. Not a surprise, it happens with all of the providers. A provider may be having an off day when a person visits. I would expect people to stop acting like children and just post their experience. If a person disagrees, why fuel the problem? Aren't we just all trying to get info? So what if LPC or DDOT says she robs people? There seems to be plenty to contradict that post. It is his experience and this is a site to share a person's experience. Perhaps he goes overboard with his descriptions but are we the grammar police? LPC feeds off of the negative comments and those that decide to argue are always looking like they need to win. I personally don't care. I find validity and embellishment from everyone. However, isn't it your POV?
She came to me with Hotcakes once, and did literally almost everything I asked... Was definitely not an issue with me...maybe because HC was with her and we have a good relationship
We alll have different experience’s with every woman,happy holidays
I left a review about her with my experience. I will not repeat.
Amen to that relaxed man ,this jade is a mess