hey ya'll

I miss you
Hey there Shayla,
Those boob tats of your are morphing into snow-flakes, and the cold is making for some nice nip display.
When are you going to chill out in our tropical heat?
Im coming back in March
I will make sure to plan vacation for March.
You said you were coming in April.
Fuck it! 2 month vacation here I come.

No point staying around here.
Bitch be stealing ALL the dick.
I miss you Originally Posted by shayla84

No one around here has been asking about you......

Bitch be stealing ALL the dick. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

why no Alerts? Some guy forget to pay and it's a fucking fiasco but one of the "bitches" is stealing dicks and we don't see an alert? Heck. I don't see one in info share or the powder room either! What's up with that?

Kinda one sided I think.....
No it's just Shayla and I have many common clients.

Claire is always saying she is stealing all the dick!
That's where I get that phrase from.

I'm not an alert-posting type of chick.
I sure am not going to do an alert on my seesters (Jane Doe speak).

Not even the ones who've fucked me over.
You know who you are.

Bitches.

Kinda one sided I think.....
Originally Posted by Whispers
Incorrect.
We ALL, are stealing ALL, of, the dick.

Dicks for everyone!
No it's just Shayla and I have many common clients. How did a girl from the streets end up getting those clients? Obviously they did not know her history

Claire is always saying she is stealing all the dick! Claire's clients too? Damn!

That's where I get that phrase from.

I'm not an alert-posting type of chick.
I sure am not going to do an alert on my seesters (Jane Doe speak).

Not even the ones who've fucked me over.
You know who you are. Hmm... There are more stories than just the Miss V one?

Bitches. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Yeah! Bitches!
Yeah! Bitches! Originally Posted by Whispers
Boy stop!
Hmm... There are more stories than just the Miss V one?....Yeah! Bitches! Originally Posted by Whispers
Honestly I think V hates me because she is a self-proclaimed cunt.
IIIIIIII, on the other hand, was actually referred to as a cunt.

Hater.
You said something typically asinine as you are wont to do.

I called you out on it in a rather gentle way. Atypical for me in fact.

You've been bloviating on and on about it tediously and with seemingly no end in sight ever since. Just when one could hope you've milked this entirely one-sided "beef" dry, here it arises again. This mythical issue exists exclusively in your mind and hasn't any basis in reality.

There was exactly no "fucking over" by either party though you seem very inclined to manufacture such a grandiose event.

The state of my cuntiness has nothing to do with you. My peace of mind does not ebb and wane according to what you do or say. This may come as a shock but I do not in fact hate you and I truly regret to say I have yet to see anything which I need to be a hater about.

In truth, I don't think of you at all.

But if evoking my name in the most juvenile and banal manner garners you clients, if these wild epistolary gesticulations make you feel good, funny or clever or otherwise somehow excites you, by all means, rant on.

You've been bloviating on and on about it tediously and with seemingly no end in sight ever since. Just when one could hope you've milked this entirely one-sided "beef" dry, here it arises again. This mythical issue exists exclusively in your mind and hasn't any basis in reality.

The state of my cuntiness has nothing to do with you. My peace of mind does not ebb and wane according to what you do or say. This may come as a shock but I do not in fact hate you and I have yet to see anything which I need to be a hater about.

But if evoking my name in the most juvenile and banal manner garners you clients, if these wild epistolary gesticulations make you feel good, funny or clever or otherwise somehow excites you, by all means, rant on. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

There was exactly no "fucking over" by either party though you seem very inclined to manufacture such a grandiose event.

The state of my cuntiness has nothing to do with you. My peace of mind does not ebb and wane according to what you do or say. This may come as a shock but I do not in fact hate you and I truly regret to say I have yet to see anything which I need to be a hater about.

But if evoking my name in the most juvenile and banal manner garners you clients how does that work exactly? IS this about clients? am I missing something here? , if these wild epistolary gesticulations make you feel good, funny or clever or otherwise somehow excites you, by all means, rant on. LMAO it's so funny, b/c, when you bitch about the something, it's usually the exact thing you are doing. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yeah. OOOOOKAAAAAY!

I've always thought you were pretty smart and over all likeable.
I know you will take that as an insult....

So... your sense of humor and sense of humility, not so much.

Maybe now we can have a real problem. Cool?!

*rolls eyes

Who is going to win this arguement? whispers.

boobie traps all around..... bitcheees!

I love a good catfight. Okay, gents, ante up. Who will it be? Shayla? EJL? Miss V?
My money is on EBJ..... Miss V won't want to get bloody.......

Street girls seldom fight fair though..... With that in Shayla's roots I see someone getting cut!