Drunk Sex

OMG is just me or do you all get even hornier while intoxicated?
I'm horny anytime a young hot sexy nymph is in my general vicinity...

women typically let their walls of their inner slut down quicker when she's lickered up !~
Women get hornier, men get sleepy and inpetent.
WHy? I thought we all feel the same . I get even freakier. My woohoo starts the throb OMG its just crazy

Women get hornier, men get sleepy and inpetent. Originally Posted by Brian7772
well then let me get you on that sauce 2nite SH and we'll see where it leads !!!
Drunk sex is great just make sure you remember their name in the morning!! and they buy you breakfast or brunch!
OMG is just me or do you all get even hornier while intoxicated? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
At a strip club, yes. At a bar watching sports, no.

My problem is that my skills decrease when I drink, so unless the lady has been drinking, she will probably be a little put off by drunk me's concept of foreplay.
I read somewhere, "Drink provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance".
Not always darlin...liquid courage makes things more interesting...or maybe that's my experience..Like at a swingers club
I'm generally always horny so can't tell a massive different with alcohol
If I get drunk, I can't even get it up. I stay away from alcohol if I know I'm gonna have sex. Lol.
Guess its just me
no, def not just you Super Head. I get really horny when I drink and can still perform. Although I am rather impaired when I'm really liquored up. LOL
Seems as if you get too drunk lol

no, def not just you Super Head. I get really horny when I drink and can still perform. Although I am rather impaired when I'm really liquored up. LOL Originally Posted by HoustonMatt