Whales, Spinners & Mucho Dollars City

• ivan
  • 07-22-2012, 07:49 PM
The providers influx for the past year has been very interesting in the looks, service and price department. Without too much drama, what does the future looks like for Houston?
More new providers of every shape and size, some good, some bad and some in between.
The providers influx for the past year has been very interesting in the looks, service and price department. Without too much drama, what does the future looks like for Houston? Originally Posted by ivan
Another one of those mean useless senseless threads ment to be nothing but nasty! Misery loves company and from past post you are very miserable. Mommy didn't hug you enough as a kid? Or are you a woman hating gay man? Its ok if you are, I could care less! Get help!
Have you looked at the ladies in other cities? Have you been in Chat? Other cities beg for Houston ladies to visit their cities.. So, I am guessing, it's not going down hill any time soon..

Whales, Spinners... either way you like it.. HOUSTON has some of the best looking ladies.
Have you looked at the ladies in other cities? Have you been in Chat? Other cities beg for Houston ladies to visit their cities.. So, I am guessing, it's not going down hill any time soon..

Whales, Spinners... either way you like it.. HOUSTON has some of the best looking ladies. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Very well said Nikki and Amy...like I read on another thread Haters gonna Hate..
Without too much drama... Originally Posted by ivan
Heh...heh ha, haha, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Houston has a problem with fucking hateful shit like this. This nasty rude and ignorant crap should be closed soon as its started! Maybe the problem is not the ladies, but guys like this, and the ones that allow such shit!
Heh...heh ha, haha, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
+1 Ivan this is coed section..lol! Us ladies need to get our (poAd's) in. Never a dull moment here.
Houston has a problem with fucking hateful shit like this. This nasty rude and ignorant crap should be closed soon as its started! Maybe the problem is not the ladies, but guys like this, and the ones that allow such shit! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Attachment 143513

Amy! Don't be so quick to bite the bait! Ignore button is your best defense.
It didn't HAVE to go all drama...one word...one word and they just couldn't resist it...
Believe I will ignore again. Ill add another to the list of losers here. There are to many good guys in Houston to waste time with nasty trash such as this guy. I might weigh a few extra pounds, but that's an issue I have to fix. I'm not a fucking whale, and damn sure not ugly! I mean why be so fucking nasty? Its useless and senseless! If you don't like the way a provider looks then move on. But to call names is stupid. I'm guessing you had a bad upbringing and or your mother should be ashamed like hell! I think I shouldn't be the only one telling this guy to suck his mammas pussy. She obviously did a terrible job raising him!
Believe I will ignore again. Ill add another to the list of losers here. There are to many good guys in Houston to waste time with nasty trash such as this guy. I might weigh a few extra pounds, but that's an issue I have to fix. I'm not a fucking whale, and damn sure not ugly! I mean why be so fucking nasty? Its useless and senseless! If you don't like the way a provider looks then move on. But to call names is stupid. I'm guessing you had a bad upbringing and or your mother should be ashamed like hell! I think I shouldn't be the only one telling this guy to suck his mammas pussy. She obviously did a terrible job raising him! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Seriously?
I shouldn't be the only one telling this guy to suck his mammas pussy Originally Posted by bustyamy
Wow Your friend Mojo will be here soon. You might be going on vacation.
Houston has a problem with fucking hateful shit like this. This nasty rude and ignorant crap should be closed soon as its started! Maybe the problem is not the ladies, but guys like this, and the ones that allow such shit! Originally Posted by bustyamy
That’s exactly right. It’s funny how if you start an NBA thread (I’m not talking about you Amy, I’m talking about people in general) that shit is totally un-allowed and closed right away, but call a girl fat and it is all good.

Being disrespectful to larger ladies just because of their size is just as disgusting as being raciest and it should not be allowed and nither should these threads ... PERIOD!!!
(whispering to Brooke) "women should be seen, not heard......don't cha know?"

Frankly, it's my gut feeling, but I don't think the mods approve of some of the 'hate' going on, but unless lines are crossed, there's not really anything they can do about it. Then again, I may be wrong.