Address: 1630 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205
Activities: bbj - cim
Hair Length and Color: long hair and blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: decent body on her
Recommendation: Yes
Need details in the ROS
Yup. Need ROS. Too specific address...surprised you didn't put the room number.
^^^^

Lol
The review form should require that there be information provided in the ROS section before you can hit submit. Not sure if that's possible on this forum system, but it's not the first time someone who cannot see ROS has no idea that the ROS section is supposed to contain the details of the encounter.
Second review same format etc. last one mod said address too specific n likely he will again. Apologize if wrong, but looks like someone just trying to out where someone working from. This is good if you want to put client and/or provider in danger with LE or others. Is that your intent here?
I'm fairly new and learning the ropes. Made posting mistakes. but Learning enough details to post but not too many. But Josh post seem odd. As Tomb says...Is that your intent here?
Have a few friends who are providers out of this area. Nurse..elementary school teacher by day. Occasionally fly to another city and post an ad on Tryst. Check out the city sites. Vet customers. no more than 2 dates a day..Make some money. Few in their personal life know. Gives them a rush. Point being:: being outed, LE and an immediate post with their location greatest fears. It can bring down their "real" career.