"Trick baby"

Would you guys want to know if you got a provider pregnant--If her go to form of birth control was getting a "procedure" or abortion done? Not just one , but like a regular, "oh shit I got knocked up again, better go get a hanger, stairs and some alcohol" kind of thing. Would that bother you or would you rather be blissfully unaware of these things?

I am not stating my opinion one way or another. Just asking what your thoughts are?
hopefully I am not seeing anyone that is old enough to think a wire hanger is an option Vs say plan B or seeing a physician.

That said ignorance is bliss.
Oh I don't think a provider really thinks that. Maybe just jokes about it before or after a procedure is done. It's more of a hypothetical mentality.

Hey, it's a good way for a hoe to lose some weight, right?! *sick joke I heard* Disclaimer.. not my opinion.
Unless she's offering BBFS to a select few I can't imagine how she would ever know who the father is to begin with.
I seriously doubt too many guys who use condoms would take such info seriously from someone who fucks multiple guys a day.
  • Loxly
  • 04-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Mute point unless BBFS is involved. In which case I'd be innocent of any involvement and could care less.
Mute point unless BBFS is involved. In which case I'd be innocent of any involvement and could care less. Originally Posted by Loxly
Not true. RW girls get knocked up all the time even when using protection. Condoms reduce the risks of pregnancy and stds. They don't prevent it.

The catch is if all clients are CFS how would a provider even begin to know where the seepage came from unless she's only doing one monger every few weeks to a month?
Good question! A few notes about how cookies are made...

1) Plan B doesn't work for all women, nor during all points in a woman's menstrual cycle.
2) No form of birth control (aside from BBBJ or chastity, etc) is 100% effective.
3) If a provider sees 7 men in the 23-24 days between the end of her last cycle and then skips the following one, it wouldn't be too hard to figure it out. From my experience only 60-70% of my sessions include FS (hey, not everyone makes it past the first few rides at the park) and of those, several include a french finish or COT/COF, other women can include Greek on this list, etc etc. A broken or slipped condom incident, knowing when you were probably ovulating (if not on the pill, shot, etc), and other hints might narrow things down surprisingly well. Flawless, no...but...
4) Oh, and not all women CAN be on hormone based birth controls, so...there's that.

POINT is...I'm hoping that this thread stays on topic (as the question at hand is interesting) instead of meandering into some "responsible women this, whores that, crazy women faking whatever or manipulating men into something else all together."

(Sorry for the interruption, Scarlett!)
OK - First - Hi Scarlett - at one point we were going to get together and talk about your Dad's war issues...but this is different. I was in a "relationship" with a provider (my error) and had been for some time. I knew what she did, it didn't matter. I thought we had 'connected' (again, my error). I have no issues with the sex industry - I have availed myself of those benefits for 50 yrs or so...but this was more. Or so I thought. Then, after a Christmas break, I made an appointment and we met @ The Driskill. After some 'hot and heavy' I was told the pussy was off limits because. No reason. Just because. A week later, when we got back together again, I pressed for a reason - after all - she had agreed to the appointment before and then I had gotten - what - a blow job? A $700 blow job. The next time when I pressed she said it was because she had gotten an abortion because of an "unexpected pregnancy". She was more or less on the payroll at the time, using my information to get an apartment and to make connections around town, yet she was barebacking someone and I was paying the price. so, in essence, I paid for the abortion, but I wasn't getting the 'good stuff'. I should have let it go, and let her go, at that time, but it took a call from her lawyer asking for $15K because she was about to go up for 5 years for aggravated assault for me to say enough is enough.

Simple answer. No. Not my problem. Your body. Your business. Period. Take my "contribution" and put it toward the procedure. Or have the bay. Your choice, as is this trade.
Well, there are those providers that keep impeccable detailed records of all their client's information, albeit keeping them disorganized, in notebooks, just lying around unsecured, for example, so I am sure it would not be too hard for the provider to figure out who the "trick baby daddy" was!
Dad has met some other veterans where he is and is doing well! Thanks
Sorry to hear about your crazy situation. It happens to the best of us.

I guess my point is..whether you are pro life or pro choice, would it bother you guys to know that a provider thought nothing of going down to the clinic every time she had an oopsie? And she had oopsies a lot?
Thet's why Ah always insist on doin' it in tha butt.
Thet's why Ah always insist on doin' it in tha butt. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
And now the thought of sperm leaking from a lady's rump to her box and making a baby gives a whole new meaning to the term "buttface." (Not that sperms alone make babies...obvi.) (heh...sperms.)
Butt sex and Birthday Cake... ummmm good!!

Okay, so what if your provider asks you to front her money for a procedure? Later you find out that money went to a 4th or 5th abortion, because that is just how she deals with things? Do you care or do you just wait for heal to heal up fast, so you can tap it again?
And now the thought of sperm leaking from a lady's rump to her box and making a baby gives a whole new meaning to the term "buttface." (Not that sperms alone make babies...obvi.) (heh...sperms.) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
.:Snip:.

I guess my point is..whether you are pro life or pro choice, would it bother you guys to know that a provider thought nothing of going down to the clinic every time she had an oopsie? And she had oopsies a lot? Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I am pro-choice, but I think abortion is a terrible form of birth control.

I think I am missing the core of the question, are you asking if I would continue seeing someone knowing they have (and will most likely continue to have) several abortions?

I don't think I have a moral footing on that. first of all It would be speculation unless I am so involved that I am giving her a lift the planed parenthood, and if I am doing that then I guess I am all in at that point.