The economics of Incall(Motel) Vs Outcall

This may have been raised before and many may have shed a little bit of their intelligence and/or smart ass'ness on this. I am not trying to be obnoxious but just curious to know why is an incall priced lower than an outcall?

I understand that if a provider has a set incall aka apartment/shared suite/house/existing motel room then traveling to the client will need an additional surcharge.

But the last few providers I have reached out to, have all said that once the schedule is confirmed then they would get a motel room just for the session. Unless the provider uses Hotwire or Pricelines secret deals and get an awesome room rate, the average for a decent room will be about $60 - $70/night for just one session.

So lets say the incall rate is $250/hr, $60 goes to the room and the provider ends up making $190.

But the same provider, say has an outcall rate of $300/hr. The travel cost, if having an own car will be anywhere between $5 to $25 within DFW. Uber may cost about $25 to $50 within DFW. The provider ends up making anywhere from $295 to $250.

If Outcall is at the same rate, the provider gets to makes anywhere from $245 to $200, still beats the $190 made via incall, assuming that its only one session that day.

Trying to figure out why Outcalls are priced more than incalls!!! Am I missing something??
I suppose you could argue the provider is taking more of a risk with an outcall to a new client. He could be LE or whacko creep for example. Higher risk justifies higher rate. But it would be very subjective without quantifying the risk. You would need an underwriter to work out the details.
On a one session per day basis, an outcall would be a more profitable scenario. However, if you consider that a provider has travel expense for every outcall, but can have several sessions at an incall for one price, it makes sense that an outcall would cost more. And those that operate out of a residence would make even more.
Gas & Time.
It takes more time coming to you & gas $$
True that. But this thread is purely about the economics.
The risks involved cannot be quantified, absolutely right.
I suppose you could argue the provider is taking more of a risk with an outcall to a new client. He could be LE or whacko creep for example. Higher risk justifies higher rate. But it would be very subjective without quantifying the risk. You would need an underwriter to work out the details. Originally Posted by mark77070
Yes, this thread is about the providers who get an incall booked just for that one session.
On a one session per day basis, an outcall would be a more profitable scenario. However, if you consider that a provider has travel expense for every outcall, but can have several sessions at an incall for one price, it makes sense that an outcall would cost more. And those that operate out of a residence would make even more. Originally Posted by daty/o
Nina, thank you for throwing in from the providers point of view. But is gas and time factors to be considered when you are only doing that one session for the day??
Gas & Time.
It takes more time coming to you & gas $$ Originally Posted by Nina_Love
Well a girl isn't going to deny an appointment just because that is the only one for the day. That doesn't make sense.
On a one session per day basis, an outcall would be a more profitable scenario. However, if you consider that a provider has travel expense for every outcall, but can have several sessions at an incall for one price, it makes sense that an outcall would cost more. And those that operate out of a residence would make even more. Originally Posted by daty/o
Gas&Time as*NinaLove* mentioned and the chance of missing various incall request due to not being available because of Travel should be factored in as well.
This may have been raised before and many may have shed a little bit of their intelligence and/or smart ass'ness on this. I am not trying to be obnoxious but just curious to know why is an incall priced lower than an outcall?

I understand that if a provider has a set incall aka apartment/shared suite/house/existing motel room then traveling to the client will need an additional surcharge.

Trying to figure out why Outcalls are priced more than incalls!!! Am I missing something?? Originally Posted by VVFIVE
Actually, my incall is higher than outcall. Because I do book a hotel specifically for a date as I never schedule more than one in a day. The increased rate covers the hotel expense. I do use Hotwire and Priceline and always aim for 3.5-4 star. I don't mind driving to an outcall. I much prefer it over the hassle of booking and checking in to a hotel.
Nina, thank you for throwing in from the providers point of view. But is gas and time factors to be considered when you are only doing that one session for the day?? Originally Posted by VVFIVE
I would say so. I dont provide outcalls but when I did my rates where almost always higher than my incall rates because say for instance, if u come to me for 30mins u just come and donate and we have fun then u leave. With an out call it may take 30mins to get to u, 30mins to be with u & 30mins for the trip back home.
A decent room doesn't cost 60/70 a night it's more like 120-150 at least. It doesnt make since to me to get a room for a half hour appointment because I wouldn't make any progress at all. It seems like that's all you gents want here is Incalls at super cheap rates, so I have become a very low volume outcall provider. I personally agree with you an incall should cost just as much as an outcall if not more. Outcalls are tedious because of the 30 mins there and back but I would rather do that then get a $150 room and only get one call all day
I think the OP is onto something. I think there is a fairly high percentage of women who don't even know the general vicinity of their hotel until they get that first appointment. Therefore, the travel time and gas may not be that much different than if it was an outcall.

However, once they get the hotel booked, then the travel time/cost for outcall becomes a factor. It can get pretty complicated, so I imagine the easiest thing to do is quote a single IC rate and a single OC rate. Plus, it cuts down on client confusion.

That's all just a guess. Maybe the real answer as to why OC is generally higher is "because we can".

EDIT: As I think about it, a higher outcall rare makes even less sense if the outcall is in the same vicinity as the IC. How many women are sitting around the IC all day? Damn near every one I meet travels to get to the hotel/apartment. It makes so much more sense to advertise a single rate with an add-on if the OC is outside a certain geographic territory.
A decent room doesn't cost 60/70 a night it's more like 120-150 at least. It doesnt make since to me to get a room for a half hour appointment because I wouldn't make any progress at all. It seems like that's all you gents want here is Incalls at super cheap rates, so I have become a very low volume outcall provider. I personally agree with you an incall should cost just as much as an outcall if not more. Outcalls are tedious because of the 30 mins there and back but I would rather do that then get a $150 room and only get one call all day Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Kaitlyn, your partner charges extra for outcall, which is why I don't see either of you anymore. (Despite the fact that you are hot as hell)

The incall phenomenon seems to be unique to Dallas. When I go to other cities like Tampa and Philly, most girls are outcall because the rooms are so expensive. I guess in Dallas there must be more cheatin' MoFos than in other cities.

I really don't like the feel and the risk of an incall. My house has everything I need.
Kaitlyn, your partner charges extra for outcall, which is why I don't see either of you anymore. (Despite the fact that you are hot as hell)

The incall phenomenon seems to be unique to Dallas. When I go to other cities like Tampa and Philly, most girls are outcall because the rooms are so expensive. I guess in Dallas there must be more cheatin' MoFos than in other cities.

I really don't like the feel and the risk of an incall. My house has everything I need. Originally Posted by timothe
Not sure if i want to let hooker know where i live !!