Being too nice

I had this regular I have been seeing forever like 3 years now. He wanted a 3 some. Well I searched for hours. I found one that was willing. I did everything here. Then he ns me and her. It makes me look bad. So to make peace I offered to pay tomorrow by noon for her trouble. So now I had a guy make me out to be the jack ass. I do not break my word. Ladies if you want his info pm me. I am embarrassed. I will never put my neck on the line again or my name here. I have worked too hard to get here. OK good night.
Worked hard for you name? Aren't you the girl that was doing bareback threesomes with Vi?
Can you stop acting like a 5 year old her and being so bitter here.I've had a bad night. But I don't think it is in you to be encouraging. Anywho I'm going to bed and try to sleep. All I want to do is cry here.
imho, ignore the troll .....

wrt the no show, just level w/ the other provider and let her know this isnt how you run your business. and that you cant control anyone but yourself. even if you've know the guy for 3+yrs.
you might offer to take her to lunch - you might hit it off and have some laughs and sighs.

also, if it were me, i'd contact him & let him know it wasnt very cool/nice/respectful to leave you in such a lurch.
i'd give him a chance to make good / help pay some if not all what you paid the other provider. and i'd give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a day or two to contact you. cos until he contacts you (if he does), you never know what might have happened.

better luck next time !
Thanks pmd. The thing is I don't she will let me make peace. And him he has not call or text. I am the one that was putting this all together. So this makes me feel like a complete idiot.
And all this back biting, childish games have got to stop. We are all grown people and please act like it. I give good solid reference and ery organized here. I understand not everyone is but I know everyone has had some type of home training. Use it. Ugh
I will never put my neck on the line again or my name Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
NEVER set yourself on fire to keep other people warm!!!!
It is still possible that something happened that is a legitimate NCNS. Car accident, hurt child, wife read the emails that sort of thing. Give him a chance to explain and if he has no good reason don't see him again. This is one of the bad things about the hobby but don't blame yourself so much. The other girl will cool off and then offer lunch or dinner and suggest you could help her with a threesome if she needed it. If she can't see your professionalism then move on. You were trying to send some work her way. She should be a little grateful. Just my 2 cents. I really don't know enough about it but I know how you feel. Remember no matter how bad things get always always keep a sense of humor ! Life is to short and to fucked up not to laugh !
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2017, 12:43 AM
Give her $20 for her troubles, now you lost your 3 year regular for starting this thread
This should have went to the ladies area, but what do I know?
  • L.A.
  • 03-07-2017, 05:19 AM
Give her $20 for her troubles, now you lost your 3 year regular for starting this thread Originally Posted by BLM69
This.

It doesn't make much business sense to lose a 3 year relationship to somebody that actually gives you money without even knowing for sure what happened. From the tone of your post it sounds like you're more worried about making this provider (who does not put food on your table) mad. Apologize to her for what happened and move on.
Give her $20 for her troubles, now you lost your 3 year regular for starting this thread Originally Posted by BLM69
Why give her anything besides an explanation? Surely she's been NCNS before and should have known that it's a possibility any time you make an appointment.
I do understand your embarrassment and it speaks well of your character to care for your reputation.
Look I care about my reputation but I am more concerned about the lady. She is not from Dallas and I know a lot of ladies here struggle for money. I have not nsnc a one nor do I break my word. A solid promise is everything to me.lie to me and we are done. Just my pet peeve.
Really appreciate expressing your feelings of frustration here.

Maybe some guys (plural) here could salvage that two-girl bang later.
sexyplatinum, we both have reputations to protect you put your out there. Some guys are TOTAL ASSHOLES. Obviously, that guy last night is one of those. Do I think bad of you, NO. Pardon my language, SHIT HAPPENS... It is not your fault that guy was an ass. The only thing was the wishy washy about timing. My time was wasted it could have been spent making money. again shit happens. I don't think less of you, I still want to meet you, as matter of fact txt me. You are a REAL WOMAN. AT least you care enough about your reputation to bother. It says alot publicly announcing it. I WILL DO DOUBLES WITH YOU ANYTIME. As far as the childish drama girls, GROW THE FUCK UP!!!! IT IS NOT CUTE OR FUNNY & QUITE FRANKLY, ITS UGLY. None has time for it so STOP. Everyone makes mistakes so cast the first stone.!!! Sexy hmu i would be honored to do doubles with you and to chill with you.

xoxoxoxoxo
EveParadise