Raven Rayne is back

She’s just waiting to get verified.
Talk about a strange coincidence she showing up back at the same time as the other one.
Which other one?
I guess I would have to check with others if this was the real raven Rayne. She texted me and said she was. I had never seen her before, but she looked nothing like her old bio but, sadly, that’s pretty common. The bio on raven Rayne pre shutdown was a Hispanic chick with long curly hair and a rocking body. This was an older lady(mid 40s?) with short hair and a pretty average body.
Maybe she is like the Dread Pirate Roberts....
I guess I would have to check with others if this was the real raven Rayne. She texted me and said she was. I had never seen her before, but she looked nothing like her old bio but, sadly, that’s pretty common. The bio on raven Rayne pre shutdown was a Hispanic chick with long curly hair and a rocking body. This was an older lady(mid 40s?) with short hair and a pretty average body. Originally Posted by Severus
I just got a text from her. I too, haven’t seen her but got a text from a number I didn’t recognize. When I replied who is this, she replied Raven Rayne. I emailed her last year but never got a reply back from her. When I texted her back and asked her if she went off the grid, she replied that she was on hiatus. I told her I would get back with her sometime in the near future. This is the first time I have seen her on eccie, and would like to wait for new reviews. I originally found her on eroticmonkey and was able to view older reviews before the site became a subscriber site.
Mid 40's?? I think not. And I have short hair now but it's still me. I am way healthier than than I was back then and but I'm just as sexy. Had to Take time off to recuperate from a pretty serious surgery but I'm back EDIT- AG
Welcome back Sexy, I, for one missed your ass
Hey baby... Super excited